Windows 10: how do I delete a photo off background choose your picture choices

Discus and support how do I delete a photo off background choose your picture choices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I delete a photo off background choose your picture choices. Under settings personalization for background, I accidently clicked on a photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pelambe, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Pelambe Win User

how do I delete a photo off background choose your picture choices

how do I delete a photo off background choose your picture choices. Under settings personalization for background, I accidently clicked on a photo while browsing for a photo to use as my background. Now that photo is being displayed as a choice. I want to remove it so it is no longer displayed as a choice. Any ideas how to do that?? I tried right clicking, but it does nothing. I have no idea what to do. Thank you.

:)

Pelambe, Oct 25, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

how can I delete a background picture?

Hi ICG01

Open a folder of pictures, right click any image and choose 'Set as Desktop Background'

If you mean to delete a background picture from the small thumbnails of backgrounds in the Settings App, then do the above a few times and that background will be removed form that list . ..

DaveM121, Oct 25, 2019
  3. personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to delete pictures from Photos app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information from you to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “I can't delete individual pictures” are you facing any issues in deleting the all pictures or only a particular? If yes, what is the error message that you read?
    • Are you trying to remove the picture only from Photos app?

If you are trying to remove the pictures only from the Microsoft Photos app, then you can remove the particular folder from the Photos apps and the pictures won’t appear in Photos app. Please follow the steps mentioned below to do the same:

1. Open Photos app.
    2. Click on ellipsis (three dots) on the top right corner and click on
      Settings.
    3. Under Sources, click on X
      to remove the folder where your pictures are saved.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I delete a photo off background choose your picture choices - Similar Threads - delete photo off

2. How do I get off “choose an option”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get off “choose an option”: I opened my laptop this morning after using it last night. However, I'm now stuck on a blue screen the says “choose your keyboard layout” after I select US it then comes up with “choose an option”. I've tried all the different options but none of them seem to work, I can't...
  3. How do I get off “choose an option”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get off “choose an option”: I opened my laptop this morning after using it last night. However, I'm now stuck on a blue screen the says “choose your keyboard layout” after I select US it then comes up with “choose an option”. I've tried all the different options but none of them seem to work, I can't...
  4. How do I delete a background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a background picture: I am having trouble deleting a background picture, especially the ugly taxi picture. Any help would be appreciated. I am using Windows 10 Pro with the latest updates & with a 10th generation i5 processor. Donald...
  5. how can I delete a background picture?

how can I delete a background picture?: Need to delete a background picture. how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-a-background-picture/4b38c5bb-5689-44e0-9bd8-954c63a846f4
  6. Deleting Background Pictures

Deleting Background Pictures: Hi, I have a picture in my background that I want to remove. If I go browse - it's not there, If I select the picture in "choose your picture" - it's there How do I remove it totally?...
  7. How do I turn off the background picture at startup?

How do I turn off the background picture at startup?: I'm running Win 10 home v10.0.17134. When I boot and get the login page, there is a background picture, which changes periodically and has questions on it. I do not want this. All I want to do is log in. How can I turn off this background picture?...
  8. SOLVED!how do i reset this"choose your picture" ?

SOLVED!how do i reset this"choose your picture" ?: how do i reset this"choose your picture" ? its driving me crazy seeing screen shots I took of windows 8.1 to show my friends who were wanting to see it before they upgraded. I no longer have these images yet they are showing up here. Solved. I just removed the photos...
  9. how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background

how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background: In W-7, I could go to the "Change the visuals and sounds on your computer" and click the "Desktop Background" Slide Show. once there, I could check or uncheck the pictures I wanted. In W-10, when I click "Desktop Background", I get the "Background" "Preview" window. There's...
  10. Reset Desktop Background Choose Your Picture History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Desktop Background Choose Your Picture History in Windows 10: How to: Reset Desktop Background Choose Your Picture History in Windows 10 How to Reset Desktop Background Choose Your Picture History in Windows 10 [img] Information Your desktop background (also called wallpaper) in Windows 10 can be a picture from your personal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete photo from backgrounfd photo choices