Windows 10: How do I delete a pop-up?

Discus and support How do I delete a pop-up? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I move a file from my PC to my USB drive started this morning & then try to move it into a folder on the USB drive I get a pop-up .. .. .. THESE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GPSM, Aug 25, 2020.

1. GPSM Win User

How do I delete a pop-up?

When I move a file from my PC to my USB drive started this morning & then try to move it into a folder on the USB drive I get a pop-up .. .. .. THESE FILES MIGHT BE HARMFUL TO YOUR COMPUTER .. .. ..

I googled .. I You Tubed .. I followed the instructions .. all goes well until I get the part that says .. .. .. Add this website to the zone box to add the IP Address .. .. ..

It's not a web-site but my USB drive.

Where do I find the numbers to enter?

Then it says .. .. .. instead of the exact IP address of a remote PC, you can specify a wildcard .. .. .. again ..

Where do I find the numbers to enter?

:)

2. How to delete the task or deactivate it from popping up again.

Hello Moh’d Hamdani,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As I have understood, you are experiencing issue with pop up coming on the screen after you reboot the system and now you want to get rid of that popup on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

To delete a task by using the Windows interface

• If Task Scheduler is not open, start Task Scheduler.
    • Find and click the task folder in the console tree that contains the task to delete.
    • In the console window, click the task to delete.
    • In the Actions pane, click
      Delete.
    • In the Confirm delete dialog box, click
      Yes.
    I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Aug 25, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 25, 2020
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I delete a pop-up? - Similar Threads - delete pop

2. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  3. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  4. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.: control panel to programs cant delete error pop up can run launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-delete-a-virus-from-control-manager/5951dd10-4abf-40b9-8e5f-c96812fbd290
  6. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.: control panel to programs cant delete error pop up can run launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-delete-a-virus-from-control-manager/5951dd10-4abf-40b9-8e5f-c96812fbd290
  7. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

8. how do I delete Tota;Adblock from popping up on my computer? I have tried cancelling this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete Tota;Adblock from popping up on my computer? I have tried cancelling this...: I have looked up how to uninstall TotalAdblock. I am a 75 year old female and am not computer savvy. I can't find the 3 dots to do anything with your app. Will you please help me get rid of this bill and to eliminate the TotalAdblock ad that keeps popping up?Thank you for...
  9. how do I delete Tota;Adblock from popping up on my computer? I have tried cancelling this...

how do I delete Tota;Adblock from popping up on my computer? I have tried cancelling this...: I have looked up how to uninstall TotalAdblock. I am a 75 year old female and am not computer savvy. I can't find the 3 dots to do anything with your app. Will you please help me get rid of this bill and to eliminate the TotalAdblock ad that keeps popping up?Thank you for...
  10. "Interrupt Action" notification keep popping up and my folders and files will be deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Interrupt Action" notification keep popping up and my folders and files will be deleted...: it will delete my files or folders whenever i clicked it. and "interrupt action" notification will pop up. i dont get it. please guide me to solve this problem....