Windows 10: how do I delete a skype account

Discus and support how do I delete a skype account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I delete a skype account so that I can get back to my old account. the new skype automatically logs me in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by derekcowton, Sep 29, 2018.

1. how do I delete a skype account

how do I delete a skype account so that I can get back to my old account. the new skype automatically logs me in

:)

derekcowton, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Deleted Skype Contacts Still in the People App

Hi Mateja,

From your issue description, I understand that you want to remove Skype contacts from People app. Not to worry, I am here to help you with this issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to hide Skype contacts by applying filter and check if this helps.

Follow these steps:

• Open People app and click on Settings.
    • Now click on Filter contact list.
    • Uncheck Skype from list and click on Done.
    You may also delete contacts manually.

Right click on contact name one by one and click on Delete.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 29, 2018
  4. how do I delete a skype account

Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

how do I delete a skype account

1. how do I delete a skype account - Similar Threads - delete skype account

2. how do I delete a duplicate account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I delete a duplicate account: I think that there have been 2 accounts set up, both with the same email address as the username but I can't tell the difference - only sometimes it wont let me log in. Initially there was an account set up for Xbox, now I am trying to set up a new gaming PC and as I apply...
  3. how do i delete a locked account

how do i delete a locked account: hey i just want to remove my main account because i have no way to unblock itand doing this is SEVERLY complicatedso i need your help delete my blocked accounti'm on my alt and it will soon be my main...
  4. how do i delete a microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i delete a microsoft account: how do i delete a microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-microsoft-account/87fbd6d6-64e0-47aa-a1d6-843163e90105
  5. how do i delete my account

how do i delete my account: i don't know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-account/ecb05ac3-6db8-4347-b215-c3fe2dea0d73
  6. How do I delete a work account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I delete a work account?: I had set up a work account previously however have left the company, hence now I keep getting asked to sign into that work account which uses a different email address from my personal email used to set up microsoft administrator account on my personal surface Pro. When I...
  7. How do i delete an administrator account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i delete an administrator account?: Hi, I have set up a new Inspiron but now wish to change the administrator and delete the old profile. How do i do this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-administrator-account/27bfb4b8-f9c9-4fad-a147-5b32e82a1454
  8. how do i delete a mail account

how do i delete a mail account: i'm getting a message that my settings are out of date for a mail account I no longer use. how do I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-mail-account/75a126dc-2e89-4e63-91fa-b5e8eef3fe70
  9. How do I delete a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a Microsoft account?: How do I delete a Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-microsoft-account/3429abfb-d94b-40b4-bb03-51ef6951cdbb
  10. deleting email accounts, how do I do this

deleting email accounts, how do I do this: I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-email-accounts-how-do-i-do-this/7b54cf0c-21a4-49bf-be59-024aa5c19b5f