Windows 10: How do I delete a student email account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account?

Discus and support How do I delete a student email account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I delete a student account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account? I can't log onto the student account because it was closed down from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YangK1012, Dec 17, 2020.

1. YangK1012 Win User

How do I delete a student email account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account?

How do I delete a student account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account? I can't log onto the student account because it was closed down from the college so I can't take it off my Microsoft account.

:)

YangK1012, Dec 17, 2020

2. Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists

I have an email account through a university I no longer attend that is included in my list of accounts. I receive constant notifications saying that I need to "update the password" for this account, but I can't because the account no longer exists. I also
    can't delete the account from Windows because when I click "Manage" it sends me to a login page for the nonexistent email. Is there a way to get around this and remove the account from my computer?

ReneeBabin, Dec 17, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

How do I delete a student email account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account?

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How do I delete a student email account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account? :(

Zakin, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I delete a student email account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - delete student email

2. How do I change my email to an existing microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my email to an existing microsoft account: I want to change my microsoft account to another microsoft account that already exists. How do I merge microsoft accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-to-an-existing-microsoft/d1af63fa-7613-4d08-8f28-6a6e5b593b92
  3. How do I change my email to an existing microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my email to an existing microsoft account: I want to change my microsoft account to another microsoft account that already exists. How do I merge microsoft accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-to-an-existing-microsoft/d1af63fa-7613-4d08-8f28-6a6e5b593b92
  4. How do I change my email to an existing microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I change my microsoft account that is linked to an email that no longer exists?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my microsoft account that is linked to an email that no longer exists?: I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection to get the new version and now I can't get it on this laptop because the Microsoft account is linked to an email that no longer exists. How can I change this?...
  6. How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?: I am trying to delete my old microsoft account but unfortunately i have deleted the google account which means i do not know the password and github.Please, this is urgent....
  7. How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?: I am trying to delete my old microsoft account but unfortunately i have deleted the google account which means i do not know the password and github.Please, this is urgent....
  8. How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?

9. admin account email no longer exists

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin account email no longer exists: The email account for the administrator of the pc no longer exists how do you update administrator account email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-email-no-longer-exists/35f4f367-3dd5-4c87-9750-e0974b74393c
  10. Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists

Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists: I have an email account through a university I no longer attend that is included in my list of accounts. I receive constant notifications saying that I need to "update the password" for this account, but I can't because the account no longer exists. I also can't delete the...