Windows 10: How do I delete a Virtual Drive in Windows 10

Discus and support How do I delete a Virtual Drive in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Virtual Drives in Windows 10 have functions, similar to external hard drives, and they can be used for various purposes. However, once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 16, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How do I delete a Virtual Drive in Windows 10

How do I delete a Virtual Drive in Windows 10 Virtual-Disk-Detach-VHD-100x100.png
    How do I delete a Virtual Drive in Windows 10 Virtual-Disk-Detach-VHD-150x82.png Virtual Drives in Windows 10 have functions, similar to external hard drives, and they can be used for various purposes. However, once their purpose is served, they may no longer be required. In such cases, you may want to delete [...]

This post How do I delete a Virtual Drive in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Ron48 Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary edition deleted the content on virtual drive

Old title: Windows 10 Anniversary edition disaster

I apparently downloaded the Windows 10 Anniversary update in background mode and now face a total disaster. I have 2 SSD drives on my desktop, a Samsung C: drive and an old SATA 2 SSD from a laptop that had been Quick formatted and set up as the virtual
    drive. Upon rebooting, Windows 10 is gone and the supposedly deleted windows 7 OS on the virtual drive SSD is now my operating system (CHow do I delete a Virtual Drive in Windows 10 :) drive. This version of Windows cannot see my newer SATA 3 drive, i.e. it does not appear in my list of drives etcetera
    despite having loaded the motherboard drivers from the manufacturer's DVD.

Several months of research data may still exist on my newer SATA drive but I cannot access it because the stripped-of-everything-Windows 7 OS I have been left with cannot "see" that drive. Please do not tell me to reload from a Restore Point as there are
    no Restore points saved on what was my virtual drive.

NOT HAPPY!

How do I fix this mess?

Ron48, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I delete a Virtual Drive in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - delete Virtual Drive

2. How do I recover a deleted Hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recover a deleted Hard drive?: So about a year ago, I thought it was a good idea to delete my 1TB Internal HDD because i already had a 1TB SSD Drive, the reason i did this was because i wanted my computer to be more silent and I thought the hard drive was the problem. I also later went on to plug the HDD...
  3. Deleting Virtual Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Virtual Hard Drive: Hello all,I already created a virtual hard drive. But now, when I remove it, its volume doesn't add to the origin drive!1: "New Volume G:" is the VHD2: The VHD is deleted3: The VHD is detached 4: Now, it is not added into the main drive which C: here! Anyone can help me...
  4. Deleting Virtual Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Virtual Hard Drive: Hello all,I already created a virtual hard drive. But now, when I remove it, its volume doesn't add to the origin drive!1: "New Volume G:" is the VHD2: The VHD is deleted3: The VHD is detached 4: Now, it is not added into the main drive which C: here! Anyone can help me...
  5. Deleting Virtual Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do you create a Virtual Floppy Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you create a Virtual Floppy Drive?: I need to know how to create a VFD on windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-create-a-virtual-floppy-drive/5a2256f0-389d-4fe9-a7bd-d6386206e091
  7. How do you create a Virtual Floppy Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you create a Virtual Floppy Drive?: I need to know how to create a VFD on windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-create-a-virtual-floppy-drive/5a2256f0-389d-4fe9-a7bd-d6386206e091
  8. How do I increase virtual ram in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I increase virtual ram in windows 10: I want to set virtual ram in windows 10 so my system performance become much more better https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-virtual-ram-in-windows-10/4e98f34b-9bf7-4b45-b6c3-a6c9ba326294
  9. how do i enable virtualization?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i enable virtualization?: how do i enable virtualization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-virtualization/5829867f-e242-4527-bc6e-401ba8544e4b
  10. Virtual Drive deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual Drive deletion: I have a Virtual Drive on my laptop - created by accident when burning an Ubuntu DVD in UDF format I am trying to delete it - but it won't go ! I have tried using the Disk Management snap in - but using FORMAT - doesn't work ! How do I clear it from my laptop ?...