Windows 10: How do I delete account picture that appears when I enter my pc?

Discus and support How do I delete account picture that appears when I enter my pc? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I delete account picture that appears when I enter my pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Miggie70, May 29, 2019.

1. Miggie70 Win User

How do I delete account picture that appears when I enter my pc?

:)

Miggie70, May 29, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 29, 2019
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, May 29, 2019
  4. How do I delete account picture that appears when I enter my pc?

Deleting a picture under user account Settings in Windows 10.

Hi,

To delete your previous images under User Account settings, please
    follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + R and enter: %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    • Choose the picture that you want to delete.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I delete account picture that appears when I enter my pc? - Similar Threads - delete account picture

2. How do I enter my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I enter my PC?: Replaced my motherboard and CPU in my PC. Did a Windows Backup before transferring components. When turning on the computer, it stated that the security pin was removed due to device changes, so it has to send a confirmation number to my old phone. I was lucky enough to...
  3. How do I enter my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enter my PC?: Replaced my motherboard and CPU in my PC. Did a Windows Backup before transferring components. When turning on the computer, it stated that the security pin was removed due to device changes, so it has to send a confirmation number to my old phone. I was lucky enough to...
  4. how do i delete my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete my account: i don't know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-account/ecb05ac3-6db8-4347-b215-c3fe2dea0d73
  5. how do i delete my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i delete my account: i don't know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-account/ecb05ac3-6db8-4347-b215-c3fe2dea0d73
  6. How do I delete my Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I delete my Microsoft Account: Hello, Please send me instructions on how to delete my Microsoft account. Thank you, Bob Stuart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-microsoft-account/df1d25cf-6a76-4d0e-950f-48e7f5bd1dfc
  7. How do I delete a background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a background picture: I am having trouble deleting a background picture, especially the ugly taxi picture. Any help would be appreciated. I am using Windows 10 Pro with the latest updates & with a 10th generation i5 processor. Donald...
  8. How do I delete my TenForums Account?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete my TenForums Account?: How can I delete my account from this site and sites related to it (SevenForums, EightForums...)? There doesn't seem to be any option to delete one's account from this site. Can someone please help me? Thanks! 167932
  9. How do I delete my Microsoft account from my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete my Microsoft account from my pc?: I’ve seen videos on how to do it but they either don’t work or involve making a local account to delete it submitted by /u/nuke-no0dle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8dush/how_do_i_delete_my_microsoft_account_from_my_pc/
  10. How do I delete my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete my Microsoft account.: Can someone please help me? I don't want it. When I brought my laptop it asked me for all my info. I freaked out when it wanted my password, and changed to using this stupid pin that it had asked me to setup. Now Microsoft knows all about me. My name, DOB, phone, email,...