Windows 10: How do i delete admin account frome standart account

Discus and support How do i delete admin account frome standart account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have windows 7 and my administration account is saying that it failed to logon and i tried a lot of ways and that didn't help and from some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Evya Roth, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Evya Roth Win User

How do i delete admin account frome standart account

Hi, I have windows 7 and my administration account is saying that it failed to logon and i tried a lot of ways and that didn't help and from some reason i don't have only one sid and he isn't finished with . Bak so nothing workedAnd when i try to manage another account it ask me the password of the administration and give it and that it nothing else happens. So if there are solution i will gladly try him. Thank u very much.

:)

Evya Roth, Jan 30, 2023
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jan 30, 2023
  3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

guys quick question can you change your account from admin to limited from within xp providing there is another account that is admin

iamollie, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

1. How do i delete admin account frome standart account - Similar Threads - delete admin account

2. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete admin account: out of no where there is a secondary administrator account in my laptop i’m running windows 10 and it won’t show up to let me delete it from my main account that I have always used that is also an admin account. This new admin account doesn’t allow me to set a pin for it and...
  3. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete admin account: out of no where there is a secondary administrator account in my laptop i’m running windows 10 and it won’t show up to let me delete it from my main account that I have always used that is also an admin account. This new admin account doesn’t allow me to set a pin for it and...
  4. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i delete admin account frome standart account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i delete admin account frome standart account: Hi, I have windows 7 and my administration account is saying that it failed to logon and i tried a lot of ways and that didn't help and from some reason i don't have only one sid and he isn't finished with . Bak so nothing workedAnd when i try to manage another account it ask...
  6. I changed admin account to standart user. But everything wants "To continue, enter an admin...

I changed admin account to standart user. But everything wants "To continue, enter an admin...: [ATTACH] i want to recover my admin account. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-admin-account-to-standart-user-but/a993a496-0afc-42bd-b609-114642c3a7c1
  7. How to delete admin account

How to delete admin account: I have inherited a laptop from a prior employee and the person left and I do not have PIN or PW. I am trying to download Adobe and it wants me to enter an Admin PIN. If I try to change Account User from Control Panel it wants the PIN? I am stuck. I cannot make myself an...
  8. How to get around an Admin account, or delete it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get around an Admin account, or delete it?: So, I have a PC that has my account as a local user, and then another account, that’s a Microsoft account, as a admin. I have no access to the Microsoft account. What can I do to get rid of it? My account has no admin rights. submitted by /u/Knighthawk1441 [link]...
  9. Deleting An Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting An Admin Account: My 15 y/o son has somehow become the administrator account on my laptop. I already created a new account for me and set it to administrator. I am unable to delete his account as it is set to my login on the laptop. Help!...
  10. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...