Windows 10: How do I delete admin password?

Discus and support How do I delete admin password? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to play games on my computer, but don't have the password to enter. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by McSplash, Jul 26, 2020.

1. McSplash Win User

How do I delete admin password?

I want to play games on my computer, but don't have the password to enter. Please help!

:)

McSplash, Jul 26, 2020

2. How do I delete my account?

vBulletin needs some simple function, just like "register", called "deregister". What does it do? Turns off the account. Can no longer post. Other users see the person has left and don't expect answers. (Status: deregistered). All messaging is stopped. Email and password is deleted from database. However, POSTS remain, as does the username in the user database. The username cannot be reused.

This can be functionally replicated with what w1z suggested earlier in the thread, ie. fill in the email with nonsense and manually delete anything you want removed. However, it is more elegant to have a deregister function, just as you have unsubscribe to mailing lists, just as you deregister with the various authorities when you move house etc. etc.

However, users should bang on at the forum software developers to implement this, not the forum admins themselves, who bought the software with fixed functionality.

In fact, there is an add-on for vbulletin End-User Options - Self Delete: Allow users to self-delete their account - vBulletin.org Forum

lemonadesoda, Jul 26, 2020
  3. joya Win User
    Win10 Deleted My Profle - How do I Recover it?

It's possible that your main account is disabled (not deleted), follow these steps to activate your main account:
    1. Press the Windows logo key + X and then select "Command Prompt (Admin)".
    2. Type the following command, replacing mufaa with the name of your main account: Code:
      Code:
      net user mufaa  /active:yes

4. mufaa Win User

Win10 Deleted My Profle - How do I Recover it?

It says the action was completed successfully, but the account doesn't show up. I even restarted the PC. *Sad

mufaa, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I delete admin password? - Similar Threads - delete admin password

2. How Do I Confirm My Admin Password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Confirm My Admin Password?: I was attempting convert my BIOS to UEFI, which requires using the Shift + R command to boot to the advanced options screen and using the command prompt from there. When prompted for a password to access the command prompt, I enter the correct password, it says it is...
  3. how do I create a new admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I create a new admin password: I had been using my PIN for sign on with administrator access. I had to restore my PC and when it completed my PIN had gone. The PC and I are getting on in years so I can't remember the password and the hint isn't working as it should. There was no other administrator. Now I...
  4. how do I create a new admin password

how do I create a new admin password: I had been using my PIN for sign on with administrator access. I had to restore my PC and when it completed my PIN had gone. The PC and I are getting on in years so I can't remember the password and the hint isn't working as it should. There was no other administrator. Now I...
  5. how do I create a new admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. delete admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete admin password: After having " Kennwoerd", now how delete admin password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-admin-password/52bbfd59-5864-4d84-b4e0-59b3b3d8cb8f
  7. delete admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete admin password: After having " Kennwoerd", now how delete admin password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-admin-password/52bbfd59-5864-4d84-b4e0-59b3b3d8cb8f
  8. delete admin password

9. admin password "delete"

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin password "delete": how to delete admin password windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-delete/e4b115a8-92b5-4d3d-a716-d3c4c856f602
  10. admin password "delete"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin password "delete": How to delete admin password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-delete/75f7e2bc-d71e-4c19-8b6f-1adad537660f