Windows 10: How do I delete all of my stuff on Personal One Drive? Full with (4.82 TB/5 GB)

Discus and support How do I delete all of my stuff on Personal One Drive? Full with (4.82 TB/5 GB) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Currently my personal One Drive is full at 4.82 TB when it's max space is 5 GB....... None of my folders inside want to delete. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IntenseJames, Mar 2, 2019.

1. How do I delete all of my stuff on Personal One Drive? Full with (4.82 TB/5 GB)

Currently my personal One Drive is full at 4.82 TB when it's max space is 5 GB.......

None of my folders inside want to delete.

How do I fix this?

:)

IntenseJames, Mar 2, 2019

2. large 4 tb drive but windows only recognizes 2 TB

Trying to figure out a workaround to utilize the second partition on my 4 TB drive. The drive shows an active partition of 2048 GB and an unallocated partition of 1678 GB. I cannot format, activate or do anything as all options presented when I right click
    are greyed out.

I know this has to have been presented before and I am sorry for the redundant entry but I was unable to locate a listing or a search box.

DarrenIrving1, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Large 4 tb drive but Windows only recognizes 2 TB

Trying to figure out a workaround to utilize the second partition on my 4 TB drive. The

drive shows an active partition of 2048 GB. I cannot format, activate or do anything.

ChiMansfield, Mar 2, 2019
  4. How do I delete all of my stuff on Personal One Drive? Full with (4.82 TB/5 GB)

c users need to delete all 5 gb 3 gb for One Drive can I delets all these files?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• Are you trying to install any programs/games?

If you need 5 GB space to install any programs, deleting the cloud data from One Drive does not help you to get the required space in your drive.

I suggest you to delete the unwanted data and unused applications to clean up the drive.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

How do I delete all of my stuff on Personal One Drive? Full with (4.82 TB/5 GB)

1. How do I delete all of my stuff on Personal One Drive? Full with (4.82 TB/5 GB) - Similar Threads - delete stuff Personal

2. One Drive stole all my files off of my personal drive. How do I get everything back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive stole all my files off of my personal drive. How do I get everything back?: As the title says. I must have logged in to One Drive for a moment, and all my files were uploaded. I logged out, and now I have no personal files on my computer. How do I get everything back?...
  3. One Drive stole all my files off of my personal drive. How do I get everything back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive stole all my files off of my personal drive. How do I get everything back?: As the title says. I must have logged in to One Drive for a moment, and all my files were uploaded. I logged out, and now I have no personal files on my computer. How do I get everything back?...
  4. One Drive stole all my files off of my personal drive. How do I get everything back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C: drive almost full, need to delete stuff but what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: drive almost full, need to delete stuff but what: I did as search of *.* on the C drive and the biggest file is 134 G and it says it is Desktop 2023.01.03 - 20.26.01.mp4. Then there are 2 lesser similar names desktop of 13.2G and 11.7G. Are these some kind of files monitoring my desktop use or something. What would be doing...
  6. C: drive almost full, need to delete stuff but what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C: drive almost full, need to delete stuff but what: I did as search of *.* on the C drive and the biggest file is 134 G and it says it is Desktop 2023.01.03 - 20.26.01.mp4. Then there are 2 lesser similar names desktop of 13.2G and 11.7G. Are these some kind of files monitoring my desktop use or something. What would be doing...
  7. C: drive almost full, need to delete stuff but what

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I access one drive personal files -

How do I access one drive personal files -: I have recently lost a lot of important files and wonder if they are sitting somewhere in my personal folder - it is not showing up in my normal onedrive stuff......
  9. 54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive

54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive: Hi, I have a Surface Pro 3 running up-to-date Windows 10. It has a 54GB hard drive, and for months I have been getting warnings about running out of space. ALL of my personal files are stored cloud-only on One Drive, with other files on an SD card. Under the Storage...
  10. Large 4 tb drive but Windows only recognizes 2 TB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Large 4 tb drive but Windows only recognizes 2 TB: Trying to figure out a workaround to utilize the second partition on my 4 TB drive. The drive shows an active partition of 2048 GB. I cannot format, activate or do anything....