Windows 10: How do I delete all the task history from task bar

Discus and support How do I delete all the task history from task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anybody please explain how I delete history from icons on the task bar...? I can right-click and remove history individually but it takes ages to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ROYALLEN, Aug 10, 2020.

1. ROYALLEN Win User

How do I delete all the task history from task bar

Can anybody please explain how I delete history from icons on the task bar...?

I can right-click and remove history individually but it takes ages to do.

I would rather prevent not see history at all bat can't find how to do that in regular MS advice

Thanks

RA.

:)

ROYALLEN, Aug 10, 2020

2. Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks

Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks

i also found the listed this issue listed.

i try to update my command and could not.

i found a recommendation to enable . here -->

"Step 1: Open an elevated Task Scheduler (ie. right-click on the Task Scheduler icon and choose Run as administrator)

Step 2: In the Actions pane (right
    pane, not the actions tab),
    click Enable All Tasks History"

How can I enable the Windows Server Task Scheduler History recording?

not sure if it is persistent.

Handy Manny, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 10, 2020
  4. How do I delete all the task history from task bar

win7 task manager

Since a recent reformat I have something I don't understand.
    In task manager there is now a red bar at the bottom of the cpu usage bar and a red curve line in each cores usage history, allways below, what does this red bit indicate? ?

theoneandonlymrk, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete all the task history from task bar

1. How do I delete all the task history from task bar - Similar Threads - delete task history

2. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do: I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-in-tasks-from-planner-and-to-do/0a1b79c0-59c1-4ae3-b709-f76d2f79fed4
  3. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do: I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-in-tasks-from-planner-and-to-do/0a1b79c0-59c1-4ae3-b709-f76d2f79fed4
  4. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  6. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  7. How do I delete a Task Bar item?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a Task Bar item?: My task bar contains "Nelson 877-869-4666." How can I delete this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-task-bar-item/e823d30b-9088-40a7-a488-6680540aa956
  8. Task bar app history.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar app history.: This is getting boring. How do I turn off history on app taskbar buttons? I mean completely off, not just remove one at a time. This processing of my data is unwanted. I can turn off recent documents etc. with a click/unclick, but you are determined to have these useless...
  9. How do I get all the features from right side of the task bar on both task bars in a dual...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get all the features from right side of the task bar on both task bars in a dual...: Sorry if the title is confusing but ive noticed that my second monitor is lacking a system tray, volume, wifi, and notification center button on the task bar. They only show on my main display. How can i get them to show on both? submitted by /u/burnett33 [link]...
  10. Task Scheduler - All Tasks History disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Scheduler - All Tasks History disabled: Hi, one of my clients has reported that All Tasks History in the task scheduler had been disabled, and that he wanted to know who had done it. I've determined the exact date and time when this occurred, but the logon logs for then have been turned over and I no longer have...