Windows 10: How do I delete an account from my computer?

Discus and support How do I delete an account from my computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I delete an account from my computer? Please see the attached screenshot. I no longer work for this employer the second account in the list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisKing497, Jul 10, 2020.

1. How do I delete an account from my computer?

How do I delete an account from my computer? Please see the attached screenshot.

I no longer work for this employer the second account in the list and wish to remove the account from my computer but I keep getting an 'account is locked' message.

Any ideas?

Thanks. How do I delete an account from my computer? ebb6e742-2d69-482d-b571-cc95a275f58d?upload=true.jpg

:)

ChrisKing497, Jul 10, 2020
  2. m6soto Win User

How do I delete my account?

Hi,

How do I delete my TechPowerUp forum account? I do not see how to do that.

Thanks.

m6soto, Jul 10, 2020
  3. How do I delete my account?

vBulletin needs some simple function, just like "register", called "deregister". What does it do? Turns off the account. Can no longer post. Other users see the person has left and don't expect answers. (Status: deregistered). All messaging is stopped. Email and password is deleted from database. However, POSTS remain, as does the username in the user database. The username cannot be reused.

This can be functionally replicated with what w1z suggested earlier in the thread, ie. fill in the email with nonsense and manually delete anything you want removed. However, it is more elegant to have a deregister function, just as you have unsubscribe to mailing lists, just as you deregister with the various authorities when you move house etc. etc.

However, users should bang on at the forum software developers to implement this, not the forum admins themselves, who bought the software with fixed functionality.

In fact, there is an add-on for vbulletin End-User Options - Self Delete: Allow users to self-delete their account - vBulletin.org Forum

lemonadesoda, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

How do I delete an account from my computer?

How do I delete my account?

^ this

it would break too many threads, if your posts got deleted.

we can ban your account from posting... but you can do the same thing by just not posting. Why do you want it deleted in the first place?

Mussels, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete an account from my computer?

1. How do I delete an account from my computer? - Similar Threads - delete account computer

2. How do I delete a Work account for a company I left from my home computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a Work account for a company I left from my home computer: I recently changed companies. I had access to my work sharepoint from my Home computer in Windows 11. I want to delete that account, but I don't see any options for removing the account when I look at the Setttings>Accounts>Email & Accounts screen....
  3. How do I delete a Work account for a company I left from my home computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a Work account for a company I left from my home computer: I recently changed companies. I had access to my work sharepoint from my Home computer in Windows 11. I want to delete that account, but I don't see any options for removing the account when I look at the Setttings>Accounts>Email & Accounts screen....
  4. How do I delete my microsoft account from my computer, however I do not know the password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete my microsoft account from my computer, however I do not know the password.: Help! I am unable to delete my account! I cannot remember my password, help! I no longer have access to this email, and want to remove the sign in from my account so I can use my new email as the admin....
  5. How do I delete my microsoft account from my computer, however I do not know the password.

How do I delete my microsoft account from my computer, however I do not know the password.: Help! I am unable to delete my account! I cannot remember my password, help! I no longer have access to this email, and want to remove the sign in from my account so I can use my new email as the admin....
  6. How do I delete Native.exc from my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete Native.exc from my computer: How do I delete Native from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-nativeexc-from-my-computer/8eb59efa-275a-4274-a3e3-5a122889bbfe
  7. How do I delete Native.exc from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete Native.exc from my computer: How do I delete Native from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-nativeexc-from-my-computer/8eb59efa-275a-4274-a3e3-5a122889bbfe
  8. How do I delete Native.exc from my computer

9. how do i delete my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete my account: i don't know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-account/ecb05ac3-6db8-4347-b215-c3fe2dea0d73
  10. how do i delete my account

how do i delete my account: i don't know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-account/ecb05ac3-6db8-4347-b215-c3fe2dea0d73