Windows 10: how do I delete chromium?

Discus and support how do I delete chromium? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when i try to delete it, all that happens is it says, "this action can't be completed because the file is open in chromium.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MilesPonivas, Jul 23, 2019.

1. how do I delete chromium?

when i try to delete it, all that happens is it says, "this action can't be completed because the file is open in chromium.

:)

MilesPonivas, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Uninstalling Chromium ?

OR

• Go to C:/Program Files.
    • Delete the Chromium folder.
    • Go to C:/Program Files(x86).
    • Click on Start -> Run..
    • Type %AppData%
    • Type %LocalAppData%
    • Delete The Shortcut.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Lentha Q Win User

how do I delete chromium?

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

how do I delete chromium?

1. how do I delete chromium? - Similar Threads - delete chromium

2. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  3. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  4. Deleting a custom image from the desktop background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a custom image from the desktop background: Hopefully someone can assist with this. I've added an image to my desktop background. I now would like to delete it or make it inactive. I've tried assigning one of the default images, my image will pop up after a few minutes. I've changed from Picture to Slideshow and adjust...
  5. Deleting a custom image from the desktop background

Deleting a custom image from the desktop background: Hopefully someone can assist with this. I've added an image to my desktop background. I now would like to delete it or make it inactive. I've tried assigning one of the default images, my image will pop up after a few minutes. I've changed from Picture to Slideshow and adjust...
  6. Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up

Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up: I've been trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up in Systen>Storage>Temporary Files but it just won't delete. I don't know why this is happening though....
  7. how to delete chromium , byte and web discover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to delete chromium , byte and web discover: sir i am aditya and i m not able to delete byte antivirus and web discover from my computer after deleting it from control panal i m not able to delete chromium also sir can you help me...
  8. How to delete thumnail tab edge chromium in "explorer icon" ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete thumnail tab edge chromium in "explorer icon" ?: Hello, Since I upgraded to the 20H2 version (19042.572) I realized that there was something strange. Edge Chromium browser tabs appear in the thumbnail of the Windows Explorer icon. [ATTACH] Is there an option to disable this feature? Thank you. :) 167225
  9. How do I delete the Chromium Edge 'other favorites'?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I delete the Chromium Edge 'other favorites'?: I just installed the Chromium Edge. I imported my bookmarks during the install process. I have a bookmark folder and an 'other favorites' folder. The option to delete the 'other favorites' is greyed out. Where is the folder located in Windows explorer, and can I delete it...
  10. How delete chromium on widow 10

in Cortana
    How delete chromium on widow 10: I would like delete chromium . How can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-chromium-on-widow-10/8400fba4-c21c-492a-9f00-f0f7dfb21d38"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete chromium permanently windows 10