Windows 10: how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

Discus and support how do I delete cookies and browsing history? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I delete cookies and browsing history?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgiaKnueven, Nov 30, 2018.

1. how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

:)

GeorgiaKnueven, Nov 30, 2018

2. Cant delete the browsing history in the internet options.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to delete previous browsing history.

Please answer the below question to assist you better,

Which browser are you using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: Internet Explorer (Delete Browsing History)

Step 1:

I suggest you to press Shift Key + Ctrl Key + Delete Key together and check the box against History and delete.

Steps 2: Reset Internet Explorer.

I suggest you to try the steps provided to reset Internet Explorer, in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 2: Microsoft Edge (Delete Browsing History)

I would suggest you to refer the link below on Viewing or deleting browsing history in Microsoft Edge,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/...-browsing-history-in-microsoft-edge#v1h=tab01

Note: When you use InPrivate Tabs your browsing data (like cookies history or temporary files) isn’t saved on your pc after you are done. Microsoft Edge deletes temporary data from
    your pc after all your InPrivate Tabs are closed.

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    easy't way to clean Temporary files, Web Browsing history,cooky's and catch.

Hi,

If you need to clear temporary files and free up disk space, we suggest that you use the Disk cleanup utility. To do that, follow these steps:

• Search for Disk cleanup from the taskbar and select it from the list of results.
    • Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.
    • Select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.

You can delete the browsing history and cookies by going to the settings of the browser you're using. If you're using Microsoft Edge, click on the ellipses (...) >
    Settings > Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

If you're using Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options, under Browsing history click the
    Delete button, click Apply then OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Nov 30, 2018
  4. how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

How do I delete my browsing history (cookies) on Windows 10?

* Original Title: Deleting browing history

I'm technology challenged!!! How do I delete my browsing history (cookies) on Windows 10?

CaroleRanck, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

1. how do I delete cookies and browsing history? - Similar Threads - delete cookies browsing

2. browsing data cookies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browsing data cookies: can i clear browsing data and cache and cookies from specific sites only?I use a movie site connected to my county library and the audio quality is bad on certain films. can't hear it. They advised me to clear cache etc but what does that have to do with audio....
  3. browsing data cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    browsing data cookies: can i clear browsing data and cache and cookies from specific sites only?I use a movie site connected to my county library and the audio quality is bad on certain films. can't hear it. They advised me to clear cache etc but what does that have to do with audio....
  4. browsing data cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox: [ATTACH]In our earlier post, we covered the method to delete browsing cache in the Edge browser. On similar lines, we’ll see how to remove cache, […] This article How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  6. Do you delete your browsing history?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you delete your browsing history?: Do you delete your browsing history/cache files? 152650
  7. how do i delete cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i delete cookies: How do I delete the cookies on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-cookies/318b4072-95d9-4503-8026-a7469c3c430f"
  8. How to delete browsing history in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete browsing history in Windows 10?: How do I delete browsing history on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-browsing-history-in-windows-10/f32d9261-b11e-4cbe-a703-3c1c32ff7678"
  9. Deleted browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted browsing history: Well have as usual tried to find a solution out there but still no joy, as usual. Problem began when I kept, well still am getting, "Cannot find scriptfile xxxxxxx .vbs". Spent ages trying to find a solution using suggested remedies on the web, none worked. So I came across a...
  10. How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge: How do you set Microsoft Edge to delete browsing history on exit, like you could with Internet Explorer? [img] 9384