Windows 10: how do i delete cookies

Discus and support how do i delete cookies in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I delete the cookies on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ann Schieferle, Feb 1, 2020.

1. how do i delete cookies

How do I delete the cookies on my computer?

:)

Ann Schieferle, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Delete cookies

Hi Georgia,

To delete cookies in Windows 10, you may check the following links:

To locate tools in Windows 10, right-click the Windows icon/Start button. A pop-up menu will display with a variety of administrative tools, as well as shutdown options and a desktop link for quickly viewing the desktop;
    however, if you are pertaining to a different tools, may we know what are they?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 1, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

how do i delete cookies

cookies???

Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
    Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

excerpt.........................

1. On your computer, open Google Chrome.
    2. In the top right, click the Menu
      how do i delete cookies tgmsrPRh34tM4q0WYv7l-NNXDz7dqm7ftk8TyCEguoY30xkEg8lcw_ULI23ki9Q=w18-h18.png
    3. Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
    4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.

1. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data.
    2. To delete all cookies, click Remove all.

davidhk, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

how do i delete cookies

1. how do i delete cookies - Similar Threads - delete cookies

2. Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update: In Edge Settings - Cookies & Site Permissions - Cookies & Data Stored - Cookies & Site Data, there's an option to "block Saving & Reading cookies on your device".After using SuperAntiSpyware weekly, a list of about 12 tracking cookies are typically displayed. Using the...
  3. Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update: In Edge Settings - Cookies & Site Permissions - Cookies & Data Stored - Cookies & Site Data, there's an option to "block Saving & Reading cookies on your device".After using SuperAntiSpyware weekly, a list of about 12 tracking cookies are typically displayed. Using the...
  4. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  5. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  6. I deleted cookies yesterday, and lost ALL of my passwords on www.taongafarm.com. Please...

I deleted cookies yesterday, and lost ALL of my passwords on www.taongafarm.com. Please...: I deleted cookies yesterday, and lost ALL of my passwords on www.taongafarm.com. Please help me reset the computer to 05/01/2023. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-cookies-yesterday-and-lost-all-of-my/d9ea9af1-faa5-41db-9879-cab3a206c1d8
  7. I deleted cookies yesterday, and lost ALL of my passwords on www.taongafarm.com. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted cookies yesterday, and lost ALL of my passwords on www.taongafarm.com. Please...: I deleted cookies yesterday, and lost ALL of my passwords on www.taongafarm.com. Please help me reset the computer to 05/01/2023. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-cookies-yesterday-and-lost-all-of-my/d9ea9af1-faa5-41db-9879-cab3a206c1d8
  8. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protect cookies from being deleted ?: This question has been asked several times but as yet no-one has specifically answered - IS IT POSSIBLE ?All responses to date have essentially been explanations of what they are, but like other enquirors I would like to run clean-up on my private personal pc without having...
  9. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

Protect cookies from being deleted ?: This question has been asked several times but as yet no-one has specifically answered - IS IT POSSIBLE ?All responses to date have essentially been explanations of what they are, but like other enquirors I would like to run clean-up on my private personal pc without having...
  10. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

in Windows 10 Customization