Windows 10: How do I delete desktop scrollbars

Discus and support How do I delete desktop scrollbars in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using multiple monitors laptop ans desktop screen. On my desktop screen no apps or files open there are 2 scroll bars; one on left side and one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryEllenPepper, May 13, 2020.

1. How do I delete desktop scrollbars

I'm using multiple monitors laptop ans desktop screen. On my desktop screen no apps or files open there are 2 scroll bars; one on left side and one across the bottom. They are covering up my task bar and action center. How do I make these go away?

:)

MaryEllenPepper, May 13, 2020
  2. Partzzz Win User

Help! Random desktop scrollbar appeared

Hi,
    After last night my icons were suddenly arranged as if in list mode (as if you had clicked ctrl+alt+6 on the desktop)
    now that its been put back, then this random scrollbar has appeared to the right and i cannot seem to get rid of it, please help !

How do I delete desktop scrollbars [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Patrick

Partzzz, May 13, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, May 13, 2020
  4. LJernee Win User

How do I delete desktop scrollbars

How to change the Microsoft Edge scrollbar color

Original Title: windows 10 scrollbar color

Is there a way to change the light color of the scrollbar in Windows 10? I'm using Edge and it is hard for me to see the scroll bar. The fixes I found online are for computer programmers. I'm a basic computer person. Can someone give me an easy step by step
    solution?

LJernee, May 13, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete desktop scrollbars

1. How do I delete desktop scrollbars - Similar Threads - delete desktop scrollbars

2. How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?: I'm unable to delete a shortcut from Firefox and a website I was browsing. I've selected it and hit the "delete" key and right clicked to delete it. I tried moving it to Recycle Bin. I have started Windows in safe mode and tried to delete it and it still won't work. The...
  3. How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?: I'm unable to delete a shortcut from Firefox and a website I was browsing. I've selected it and hit the "delete" key and right clicked to delete it. I tried moving it to Recycle Bin. I have started Windows in safe mode and tried to delete it and it still won't work. The...
  4. How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Created a "Remove" folder on desktop - how do I delete it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Created a "Remove" folder on desktop - how do I delete it?: I created a "remove" folder to place files in before putting them into the trash. Once I was done I trashed that folder, only to have it re-appear every time now. How do I permanently remove this "remove" folder?...
  6. Scrollbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrollbar: Can anyone solve this for me? I'm seeing a vertical scrollbar on everything I've even noticed it on CMD. I haven't messed with my graphics settings and can't say when this first started. submitted by /u/Skinnykins8 [link] [comments]...
  7. How to delete info thumbnail near scrollbar in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete info thumbnail near scrollbar in File Explorer: I would like to as how to disable info thumbnail near scrollbar in file explorer. I find it only exist when I scroll using touchpad on my laptop. But when I using scroll wheel with mouse, its disappear. [ATTACH]...
  8. How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer?: Hello, Can someone please tell me how to hide the vertical up and down bar to the right in file explorer, and expand the page as well? Thank You For Your Help...
  9. How do I disable vertical scrollbar popup in Windows/File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable vertical scrollbar popup in Windows/File Explorer: Either I never noticed it before or I somehow triggered it but it's been showing up for a couple days everytime I manually scroll in Windows Explorer, never shows when I'm using my mouse's scroll wheel and doesn't show in the 'Lists' option in the View bar. When the popup...
  10. Help! Random desktop scrollbar appeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! Random desktop scrollbar appeared: Hi, After last night my icons were suddenly arranged as if in list mode (as if you had clicked ctrl+alt+6 on the desktop) now that its been put back, then this random scrollbar has appeared to the right and i cannot seem to get rid of it, please help ! [img]...