Windows 10: how do I delete earthview directions?

Discus and support how do I delete earthview directions? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I get rid of Earthview Directions and/or Earthview Promoions?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oldlion80, May 9, 2019.

1. Oldlion80 Win User

how do I delete earthview directions?

How do I get rid of Earthview Directions and/or Earthview Promoions?

:)

Oldlion80, May 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 9, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, May 9, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I delete earthview directions? - Similar Threads - delete earthview directions

2. How do I enable direct 12 ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable direct 12 ultimate: I got error code 22 and direct 12 ultimate is disabled how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-direct-12-ultimate/345dfe5b-60ba-4fd8-93c3-9e79bda71b49
  3. How do I enable direct 12 ultimate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I enable direct 12 ultimate: I got error code 22 and direct 12 ultimate is disabled how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-direct-12-ultimate/345dfe5b-60ba-4fd8-93c3-9e79bda71b49
  4. How do I contact support directly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact support directly?: I recently opened an outlook account however I am unable to access it because of a forgotten password. I have never logged into it nor used it. I tried using the troubleshoot prompts and received codes to confirm that the email belongs to me but this has not helped at all....
  5. How do I contact support directly?

How do I contact support directly?: I recently opened an outlook account however I am unable to access it because of a forgotten password. I have never logged into it nor used it. I tried using the troubleshoot prompts and received codes to confirm that the email belongs to me but this has not helped at all....
  6. How do I delete this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete this?: Help me I can't delete this:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-this/f8920bb4-1f4a-47e8-85ee-3df537671fda
  7. How do i disable this and get directly to the log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i disable this and get directly to the log in?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jadintheplanet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gww3dg/how_do_i_disable_this_and_get_directly_to_the_log/
  8. how do I delete guse.advetising.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete guse.advetising.com: How do I delete guse.advertising https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-guseadvetisingcom/bfc4c3cb-c508-4ef6-a0b4-80c4ec93c9ac
  9. How do I delete a file that refuses to delete

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete a file that refuses to delete: I tried to delete this dumb game called March of empires war of lords and everytime I try it wants the administrators permission I am logged in o that account. submitted by /u/tf2andsot [link] [comments]...
  10. How do I print Dell directions from desktop

How do I print Dell directions from desktop: A Dell worker left written instructions on how to do a diagnostic check on my laptop. She left it on my desktop. I tried to print it but a print option won't come up. So how do I print it?...