Windows 10: How do I delete items ALL AT ONCE in Frequent list in Taskbar of Windows 10 for an icon?

Discus and support How do I delete items ALL AT ONCE in Frequent list in Taskbar of Windows 10 for an icon? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When you right click an icon in the taskbar, a Frequent list shows up. How do you delete the shortcuts ALL AT ONCE for an icon instead of right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Y19#1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Y19#1 Win User

How do I delete items ALL AT ONCE in Frequent list in Taskbar of Windows 10 for an icon?

When you right click an icon in the taskbar, a Frequent list shows up.

How do you delete the shortcuts ALL AT ONCE for an icon instead of right clicking each shortcut, then clicking Remove ...?

:)

Y19#1, Jul 10, 2020

2. Recent File List

that's all off already dude lol, I'm really surprised there is no fix for the recent files list/MRU in the file menu of programs haha

I appreciate the help, MS really needs to implement a Group Policy or a string that can do that for all programs installed

eidairaman1, Jul 10, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Recently Opened Items Bugs on Taskbar

Hi, you might find this helpful:
    Reset and Clear Recent Items and Frequent Places in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

or
    Turn On or Off Recent Items and Frequent Places in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    from the Tutorial section
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index | Windows 10 Tutorials

dalchina, Jul 10, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

How do I delete items ALL AT ONCE in Frequent list in Taskbar of Windows 10 for an icon?

95Viper, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I delete items ALL AT ONCE in Frequent list in Taskbar of Windows 10 for an icon? - Similar Threads - delete items ONCE

2. Is there a way to delete all "Recent Files" list in File Explorer all at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to delete all "Recent Files" list in File Explorer all at once?: Is there a way to delete all "Recent Files" list in File Explorer all at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-all-recent-files-list-in/182cf87b-3900-46d3-b794-99581f1ffad9
  3. Is there a way to delete all "Recent Files" list in File Explorer all at once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to delete all "Recent Files" list in File Explorer all at once?: Is there a way to delete all "Recent Files" list in File Explorer all at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-all-recent-files-list-in/182cf87b-3900-46d3-b794-99581f1ffad9
  4. How to unpin all Taskbar icons at once in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to unpin all Taskbar icons at once in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Although drag and drop support to pin icons on the Taskbar is almost gone from Windows 11, you can still pin or unpin icons to the Taskbar. However, if you want to unpin all taskbar icons at once in Windows 11 or Windows 10, here is how you can do that. For that, you do...
  5. how do I delete emails on all my devices at once?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete emails on all my devices at once?: want to delete emails on a laptop, ipad & iphone at the same time.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-emails-on-all-my-devices-at-once/681b50a5-b62e-4a8d-ae9e-d7ab09abbaf2
  6. how to show or list all items on Desktop

how to show or list all items on Desktop: All items show on regular desktop, but not listed under File Explorer. Question is, how to get all listed under File Explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-show-or-list-all-items-on-desktop/d32f5701-77f1-4452-95cb-36bf43add0a3
  7. For Windows 10 on my PC laptob, how do I delete all of the Screenshots at once?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    For Windows 10 on my PC laptob, how do I delete all of the Screenshots at once?: For Windows 10 on my PC laptob, how do I delete all of the Screenshots at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-windows-10-on-my-pc-laptob-how-do-i-delete-all/7e1ee63c-e129-4738-9652-b8a32d72cf48"
  8. How do I delete an invisible icon in the taskbar?

How do I delete an invisible icon in the taskbar?: I pinned Mail on my taskbar. Later to have a keyboard shortcut, I created a shortcut of mail and sent it to desktop and then eventually to start menu's directory. Afterwards - it would seem - the mail icon of my taskbar became invisible. I cannot unpin it because it isn't...
  9. How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?: I have one question, Brink. How do I Select All emails at once, and delete all emails at once? 10383
  10. How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?: I just received my new Laptop/Tablet with Windows 10. I'm not really liking Windows 10 at this point. Anyway I've been installing my programs for a couple of days and downloaded one that auto defaulted to opening in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is the wrong program...