Windows 10: How do I delete McAfee?

Discus and support How do I delete McAfee? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do i eliminate Mcafee sp? What U.S. substitute should i use instead and why?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Doug Arnold53, Mar 3, 2020.

1. How do I delete McAfee?

How do i eliminate Mcafee sp? What U.S. substitute should i use instead and why?

:)

Doug Arnold53, Mar 3, 2020

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Mar 3, 2020
  3. win 10 will not allow me to open McAfee

Hi Norbert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to un-install/re-install McAfee and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Click on Programs and features, right click on the
      McAfee and select uninstall it.

• Now install it again.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 3, 2020
  4. How do I delete McAfee?

QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

Step right up, folks! Yes, now your QNAP Turbo NAS can feel as sluggish as your desktop PC with a new McAfee AntiVirus subscription. And let's not forget that false sense of security when malware walks right past McAfee AV without even a squawk.
    *Roll :roll:

Static~Charge, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete McAfee?

1. How do I delete McAfee? - Similar Threads - delete McAfee

2. I was trying to delete McAfee on my computer and accidentally made a super administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to delete McAfee on my computer and accidentally made a super administrator...: I was trying to uninstall the McAfee preinstalled on my new Windows 11 Laptop when I saw that I had to make a new super administrator account. However, I made this account but I didn't need it to uninstall McAfee. Now I have an extra account that is named Administrator and I...
  3. I was trying to delete McAfee on my computer and accidentally made a super administrator...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was trying to delete McAfee on my computer and accidentally made a super administrator...: I was trying to uninstall the McAfee preinstalled on my new Windows 11 Laptop when I saw that I had to make a new super administrator account. However, I made this account but I didn't need it to uninstall McAfee. Now I have an extra account that is named Administrator and I...
  4. why i delete mcafee but it sitll be like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i delete mcafee but it sitll be like this: that is bad so help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-delete-mcafee-but-it-sitll-be-like-this/6e1293f8-e3ad-44d7-ba64-fe3ce396c302
  5. why i delete mcafee but it sitll be like this

why i delete mcafee but it sitll be like this: that is bad so help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-delete-mcafee-but-it-sitll-be-like-this/6e1293f8-e3ad-44d7-ba64-fe3ce396c302
  6. How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below?: How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below. I accidentally agreed to download the Mcafee Security Software app and immediately uninstalled it. However, this dialog box keeps popping up every time I restart....
  7. How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below?

How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below?: How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below. I accidentally agreed to download the Mcafee Security Software app and immediately uninstalled it. However, this dialog box keeps popping up every time I restart....
  8. How can I delete McAfee files from a folder called Window Apps in Program Files?

How can I delete McAfee files from a folder called Window Apps in Program Files?: My PC awoke on its own from sleep today. There was a popup asking me to activate McAfee Web Advisor. I long ago uninstalled the McAfee program that came with my PC. I can't recall the last time I installed any new program, so I'm puzzled as to where this new installation of...
  9. How can I delete McAfee files from a folder called Window Apps in Program Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete McAfee files from a folder called Window Apps in Program Files?: My PC awoke on its own from sleep today. There was a popup asking me to activate McAfee Web Advisor. I long ago uninstalled the McAfee program that came with my PC. I can't recall the last time I installed any new program, so I'm puzzled as to where this new installation of...
  10. Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of

Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of: I have uninatalled McAfee and it left a folder called McAfee Cases or locks for an even rougher translation which I can't get rid of because I don't have the permission to do. I knew how to get permission for a folder a while back but seemed to completely forget about it....