Windows 10: How do I delete messages from the MS Your Phone PC app?

Discus and support How do I delete messages from the MS Your Phone PC app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete messages from the MS Your Phone PC app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JRJ1948, May 30, 2020.

1. JRJ1948 Win User

How do I delete messages from the MS Your Phone PC app?

:)

JRJ1948, May 30, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 30, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 30, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I delete messages from the MS Your Phone PC app? - Similar Threads - delete messages Phone

2. Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App: I can display the messages from my phone on my PC phone link app. I can't see any way to delete a message from that app. Where is the delete button?...
  3. Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App: I can display the messages from my phone on my PC phone link app. I can't see any way to delete a message from that app. Where is the delete button?...
  4. Your Phone app: how to delete messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your Phone app: how to delete messages: I have Your Phone app installed. But I want to delete messages from this app. How can I delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-how-to-delete-messages/e991a5fe-aca4-478c-9333-c4ad27555033
  5. How do you delete messages in Phone App?

How do you delete messages in Phone App?: How do you delete messages in Phone App? Messages in Phone App * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Messages in Phone App...
  6. How do I deregister my phone number from the "Your Phone" app?

How do I deregister my phone number from the "Your Phone" app?: Hello I'm trying to remove the "Your Phone" application off of my computer. Was a mistake setting this nightmare up. How do I deregister my phone number off this crappy app? I tried to shut it down, delete the application, and won't go away. It disrupt phone calls by hanging...
  7. Export Messages from Your Phone App

Export Messages from Your Phone App: I recently factory reset my android device, and didn't know that Google didn't back up your SMS messages. I had the Your Phone app connected to my phone, so it has a copy of all my messages. I was wondering if someone knew what file in the WindowsApps folder I need to get to...
  8. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?: How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't, acts like a system application. You know what kind of program won't let you uninstall it once it's on your system? A virus....
  9. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?: How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't, acts like a system application. You know what kind of program won't let you uninstall it once it's on your system? A virus....
  10. How do I delete old messages in Your Phone

How do I delete old messages in Your Phone: I purchased a new PC that came with Microsoft Your Phone to link SMS messeges with my cell phone. Works ok, except, cannot delete messages in the app on my PC. MS instructions say to delete content on my phone and that will sync with the PC app..... NOT WORKING. Content...