Windows 10: how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome

Discus and support how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just got a new HP Desktop All-In-One computer with Windows 10 and Google Chrome. On my old computer I had straight Google. I can't see how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SeaBreena, Aug 27, 2019.

1. SeaBreena Win User

how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome

I just got a new HP Desktop All-In-One computer with Windows 10 and Google Chrome. On my old computer I had straight Google.

I can't see how to set my History on Google Chrome to delete upon shutdown like I did with straight Google. So I've been deleting each history item separately. Is there a way to set my History to delete it ALL at day's end when I do my shutdown? Thank-You.

:)

SeaBreena, Aug 27, 2019

2. Permanently Delete all the browsing history in Google Chrome

In Google Chrome :

• Press Ctrl and H
    • Click on Clear browsing data option
    • Choose the beginning of time option from the drop down list and make sure to
      check all the boxes given below
    • Click on CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
    You're done deleting browsing history permanently from your web browser.

Gaetan Sharma, Aug 27, 2019
  3. JayLuya Win User
    Permanently Delete all the browsing history in Google Chrome

May I ask on how we can Delete PERMANENTLY all the browsing history in Google Chrome?

Deleted permanently means cannot be restored.

THAnKS

JayLuya, Aug 27, 2019
  4. how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome

Google chrome is not working with NCBI blastn In win 10

Hello Dhanjit,

I suggest you to reset the Microsoft Edge browser settings and check the status of the issue.

Delete the cookies, clear browsing history and temporary internet files
    to reset the Edge browser. After clearing these, reopen Microsoft Edge and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer the link below for steps to clear browsing history and cookies on Microsoft Edge.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

For the Google Chrome issue, I suggest you to contact with Google Chrome support for better assistance.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists please get back to us we will be happy to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome

1. how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome - Similar Threads - delete browsing history

2. Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?: Hello,I ned help with something that has been bugging me since I let my child use my computer in his own profile.I use Google Chrome as my default browser I still use Edge, but not as often as Chrome and I want my child to have access to it, too. But what I can't figure out...
  3. Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?: Hello,I ned help with something that has been bugging me since I let my child use my computer in his own profile.I use Google Chrome as my default browser I still use Edge, but not as often as Chrome and I want my child to have access to it, too. But what I can't figure out...
  4. Disable "delete browsing history on explorer and google" without gpedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable "delete browsing history on explorer and google" without gpedit: Hello, I have the home version of miscrosoft and want to ensure my kids cannot delete their browsing history. I looked online but you always need the gpedit but I don't have it. Could you help please? Thanks...
  5. Do you delete your browsing history?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you delete your browsing history?: Do you delete your browsing history/cache files? 152650
  6. How to delete browsing history in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete browsing history in Windows 10?: How do I delete browsing history on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-browsing-history-in-windows-10/f32d9261-b11e-4cbe-a703-3c1c32ff7678"
  7. how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete cookies and browsing history?: how do I delete cookies and browsing history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-cookies-and-browsing-history/236c7fbb-879c-4d14-bfde-be05609c6891
  8. Deleted browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted browsing history: Well have as usual tried to find a solution out there but still no joy, as usual. Problem began when I kept, well still am getting, "Cannot find scriptfile xxxxxxx .vbs". Spent ages trying to find a solution using suggested remedies on the web, none worked. So I came across a...
  9. How do I backup my Edge browsing history?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I backup my Edge browsing history?: I am preparing to reset my computer and wanted to backup my browsing history. Finding this info for Firefox & Chrome is no issue, but I've had no luck so far regarding Edge. Any idea where I could find some more information on doing this? 93438
  10. Google Chrome how to delete history on exit

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome how to delete history on exit: Hi all, I'm new to this forum and just registered myself to be able to post this question. Prior to registering I have searched through the forum but couldn't find an answer to my question. I would like to be able to delete or clear my internet history automatically...