Windows 10: How do i delete my chinese default language!!

Discus and support How do i delete my chinese default language!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone I recently updated to the new update only to revert back to the previous build because my laptop went back to chinese, ( the laptop was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShahariarShazzad, Sep 20, 2019.

1. How do i delete my chinese default language!!

Hello everyone I recently updated to the new update only to revert back to the previous build because my laptop went back to chinese, ( the laptop was in chinese to begin with) so before i had no issue removing chinese from my laptop completely but it would come back when i would update, luckily i was able to update because 2-3 months later i was able to remove chinese as a language however now when i upgraded i dont remember what i did and i am trying very hard to remove it with no sucess, so i am thinking of just removing chinese completely from the laptop as a default language but i am getting a warning sign somone please help meHow do i delete my chinese default language!! [​IMG]

:)

ShahariarShazzad, Sep 20, 2019

2. can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 20, 2019
  4. How do i delete my chinese default language!!

Can't change the display language from Chinese to English in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

How do i delete my chinese default language!!

1. How do i delete my chinese default language!! - Similar Threads - delete chinese default

2. How do I delete a hidden language?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete a hidden language?: For some reason French just apearred as a third language, but it's not present in the language-keyboard menu(so I cant delete it), only on the taskbar. How do I delete it? submitted by /u/Somethinghells [link] [comments]...
  3. how do i change default language with Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change default language with Windows 10 Home Single Language: how do i change default language with Windows 10 Home Single Language? It is set to Spanish and I need it to be English. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-default-language-with-windows-10/abdbba00-b267-4294-a8aa-ae87502f6d9c
  4. Windows language is Chinese

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows language is Chinese: [IMG]Hello I got a serious problem on my laptop ut shows that and I don't know the language ,I can't even go to the next page ,it takes me back there. Kindly help...
  5. How do i delete these languages?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i delete these languages?: How Do i delete these? [ATTACH]I need to free up space and the most useless apps don't let me uninstall them so i want to delete theses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-these-languages/ce3bebd1-b634-4732-9462-68e844e41388
  6. How to change the default language in my account from Chinese?

How to change the default language in my account from Chinese?: How to change the default language in my account from Chinese to english? I cannot read it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-default-language-in-my-account/4cab4ebe-9e6b-4c89-81b9-5a1da630fc09
  7. chinese language

chinese language: [ATTACH]How i remove this chinese language ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-language/5ba813e9-0484-4b56-80d3-d0e12f91bd84
  8. Can my Windows 10 display language be Chinese, but have my default input language be English?

Can my Windows 10 display language be Chinese, but have my default input language be English?: Hi, I have Windows 10 installed with default language of traditional Chinese. I also set up to input in traditional Chinese or English. The default input language is Chinese. I would like to know if the default can be set to English. Basically, I am asking whether the default...
  9. Chinese Language Pack

Chinese Language Pack: Hi, after the recent Windows update, the Chinese Simplified language pack doesn't seem to work anymore. I was trying to type in Simplified Chinese but somehow the machine is outputting Traditional characters. I have tried reinstalling the language pack, and restarting my...
  10. change my chinese language to english

change my chinese language to english: Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-my-chinese-language-to-english/fb1036ee-78ba-455e-a356-8d5d73ebf4ea