Windows 10: how do i delete my cookies and history on windows 10 without having to sign into a...

Discus and support how do i delete my cookies and history on windows 10 without having to sign into a... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use cashback sites and usually on my old windows 8.10 laptop I deleted cookies on my computer to aid guaranteed cashback and at Xmas time I used to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HelenPyne, Jul 4, 2019.

1. HelenPyne Win User

how do i delete my cookies and history on windows 10 without having to sign into a...

I use cashback sites and usually on my old windows 8.10 laptop I deleted cookies on my computer to aid guaranteed cashback and at Xmas time I used to delete the history so little ones didn't see sites I'd visited so how do i delete my cookies and history on windows 10 without having to sign into a Mictosoft acct which I've not got set up on my laptop

:)

HelenPyne, Jul 4, 2019
  2. jemma111 Win User

Deleting browser history and cookies after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Don,

Thank you for the information. I don't know the security difference between Win 10 and Win 8, but I didn't have to work this hard under Win 8. Anyway, since Win 8, I have have the following checked in “Delete Browsing History”:

• Temporary Internet Files and Website Files

• Cookies and website data

• History

• Download History

• Form Data

• Passwords
    • Tracking Protection, ActiveX Filtering and do not track…

This whole thing is just so odd. I do appreciate what you've told me about the "In-private" browsing and I'll do a better job of logging out of everything.

If you have any other ideas, I'd appreciate them.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

jemma111, Jul 4, 2019
  3. how to delete history, cookies and cache

how to delete history, cookies and cache

willcollins1, Jul 4, 2019
  4. how do i delete my cookies and history on windows 10 without having to sign into a...

Delete cookies

Hi Georgia,

To delete cookies in Windows 10, you may check the following links:

To locate tools in Windows 10, right-click the Windows icon/Start button. A pop-up menu will display with a variety of administrative tools, as well as shutdown options and a desktop link for quickly viewing the desktop;
    however, if you are pertaining to a different tools, may we know what are they?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

how do i delete my cookies and history on windows 10 without having to sign into a...

1. how do i delete my cookies and history on windows 10 without having to sign into a... - Similar Threads - delete cookies history

2. How do I delete my order history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete my order history?: How do I delete my order history? I am going to share my account with someone and don't want them to know my address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-order-history/23222c63-4a15-4a40-aa73-1bb97bcec35f
  3. How do I delete my order history?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete my order history?: How do I delete my order history? I am going to share my account with someone and don't want them to know my address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-order-history/23222c63-4a15-4a40-aa73-1bb97bcec35f
  4. how do i delete my icloud history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete my icloud history: can i delete my internet history in icloud and if i can how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-icloud-history/869a15f9-83cc-4f1f-a2dc-de1767b989e2
  5. how do i delete my icloud history

how do i delete my icloud history: can i delete my internet history in icloud and if i can how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-icloud-history/869a15f9-83cc-4f1f-a2dc-de1767b989e2
  6. How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet: I just made my account on my pc, so when i offed the pc and on ed it the next day it doesnt show the put password or put in pin option it, its shows an option that says "sign in" when i normally click it, it makes me put in my mircosoft password but i lost my internet adapter...
  7. How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet

How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet: I just made my account on my pc, so when i offed the pc and on ed it the next day it doesnt show the put password or put in pin option it, its shows an option that says "sign in" when i normally click it, it makes me put in my mircosoft password but i lost my internet adapter...
  8. how do i delete cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i delete cookies: How do I delete the cookies on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-cookies/318b4072-95d9-4503-8026-a7469c3c430f"
  9. how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome: I just got a new HP Desktop All-In-One computer with Windows 10 and Google Chrome. On my old computer I had straight Google. I can't see how to set my History on Google Chrome to delete upon shutdown like I did with straight Google. So I've been deleting each history...
  10. how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete cookies and browsing history?: how do I delete cookies and browsing history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-cookies-and-browsing-history/236c7fbb-879c-4d14-bfde-be05609c6891