Windows 10: How do I delete my order history?

Discus and support How do I delete my order history? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete my order history? I am going to share my account with someone and don't want them to know my address.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HOF Steals Alt, Dec 11, 2023.

1. How do I delete my order history?

How do I delete my order history? I am going to share my account with someone and don't want them to know my address.

:)

HOF Steals Alt, Dec 11, 2023
  2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Delete History

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

To be able to assist you better, provided us few more details on the below questions.

1. Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge in Windows 10?

2. Are you referring items in the Address Bar drop-down list?

3. When trying to delete the History, did you uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data"?

Please follow the below steps on How to delete the browsing history in Internet Explorer 11.

• In Internet Explorer, press CTRL+ SHIFT + DEL keys together on your keyboard to display the
      Delete Browsing History dialog
    • Check the box next to History.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Majulook Win User

How do I delete my order history?

Windows Defender Protection History - Unable to remove threat entry  

In another thread....

Majulook, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

How do I delete my order history?

1. How do I delete my order history? - Similar Threads - delete order history

2. How do I delete my order history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete my order history?: How do I delete my order history? I am going to share my account with someone and don't want them to know my address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-order-history/23222c63-4a15-4a40-aa73-1bb97bcec35f
  3. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...: I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows product key through traditional means, so I figured I'd look for an old email or look through my order history and try to find...
  4. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...: I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows product key through traditional means, so I figured I'd look for an old email or look through my order history and try to find...
  5. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. how do i delete my icloud history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete my icloud history: can i delete my internet history in icloud and if i can how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-icloud-history/869a15f9-83cc-4f1f-a2dc-de1767b989e2
  7. how do i delete my icloud history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i delete my icloud history: can i delete my internet history in icloud and if i can how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-icloud-history/869a15f9-83cc-4f1f-a2dc-de1767b989e2
  8. Empty Order History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Order History?: I have a code for a game which I redeemed last year, and I checked my order history right after and it was there. I now want to download the game but when I go into my order history there's nothing there. And I've checked any possible other account I have with Microsoft and...
  9. ORDER HISTORY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"
  10. how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete cookies and browsing history?: how do I delete cookies and browsing history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-cookies-and-browsing-history/236c7fbb-879c-4d14-bfde-be05609c6891