Windows 10: How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

Discus and support How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 - Version: 21H2 - OS Build: 19044.1947On each occasion I boot up my computer a message appears on screen showing a programme and asking if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CyberTrash, Aug 17, 2022.

1. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

Windows 10 - Version: 21H2 - OS Build: 19044.1947On each occasion I boot up my computer a message appears on screen showing a programme and asking if I wish to Install.I would like to completely delete this programme, not just the popup, but how..?The programme does not show in the Start area, nor in Control Panel > Programs and Features...Also, I cannot see the programme in Settings > Virus and Threat Protection Settings > Controlled Folder Access.Separately, I have searched the web for a solution, but not knowing how to classify the uninstalled programme I tend to get responses way

:)

CyberTrash, Aug 17, 2022

2. Programme is displaying error 5005; ox88070002 during the installation of windows 10

programme is displaying above error during the installation of windows 10. it will not allow the deletion of suggested programmes

Original Post: error -5005; ox88070002

charmainemcnamara, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Rajesh S Win User
    How to delete multiple non-adjacent columns in Excel at the same time?

I would like to suggest you simple Macro, to delete multiple non-adjacent columns in one stroke.

N.B.

• You can replace values in Split("2-4-6",,) with required Column
      numbers like Split("1-3-5").
    • Column's order must be Ascending.
    • With Sheet1, is also editable.

Rajesh S, Aug 17, 2022
  4. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

Deleting non-Latin fonts in Windows 10 Home

Thanks for the suggestion, but, sadly, it does not. In addition, I have gone to the Font Management setting and followed Microsoft's directions explicitly. Win 10 will NOT let me delete any installed font (except ones that I have installed myself), and it will NOT let me hide any font at all. The 'Hide' setting says it will hide the font from applications, but EVERY application that offers a choice of fonts, whether from Microsoft (Office, Word, Wordpad, Notepad, etc.) or third parties (such as OpenOffice) shows ALL the fonts listed in the Font Management listing. Every. Single. One.

There was a script for removing the non-Latin fonts from Win 7 that automated the process. That script does not work in Win 10. Is there one that does?

Thanks in advance for any help/

Bookbear1948, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

1. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme - Similar Threads - Delete Non Installed

2. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme: Windows 10 - Version: 21H2 - OS Build: 19044.1947On each occasion I boot up my computer a message appears on screen showing a programme and asking if I wish to Install.I would like to completely delete this programme, not just the popup, but how..?The programme does not show...
  3. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme: Windows 10 - Version: 21H2 - OS Build: 19044.1947On each occasion I boot up my computer a message appears on screen showing a programme and asking if I wish to Install.I would like to completely delete this programme, not just the popup, but how..?The programme does not show...
  4. How to delete the Windows 11 Insider Programme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete the Windows 11 Insider Programme?: Hi. My teenage son decided to 'do me a favour' and install the Windows 11 Insider Programme on my PC. This was several months ago.My PC is too old to accept Windows 11 and he now cannot remember which account he used to download it with, which means we can't get into his...
  5. How to delete the Windows 11 Insider Programme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete the Windows 11 Insider Programme?: Hi. My teenage son decided to 'do me a favour' and install the Windows 11 Insider Programme on my PC. This was several months ago.My PC is too old to accept Windows 11 and he now cannot remember which account he used to download it with, which means we can't get into his...
  6. How to delete unwanted programmes

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete unwanted programmes: I have been trying to uninstall a programme for months. I have set a password to it but I can't remember it. When I try to delete them in programme Files86, it says access is denied. I tried to take ownership of it but it also says access is denied and wouldn't let me take...
  7. programme installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programme installer: Hi programme installer will not work on my laptop, if i put a disc in to load, installer just flashes there for a second then disappears tried several time and the same thing happens. Not brilliant at technology and have tried all the fixes suggested on the net but still no...
  8. How do I delete this? EnigmaSoft Installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I delete this? EnigmaSoft Installer: How do i find this on my desktop to delete it? [IMG] * Original title: program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-this-enigmasoft-installer/07df5715-b8df-4faa-a4d3-3fd023c67ee6
  9. HOW DO I DELETE GAMES I INSTALLED?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HOW DO I DELETE GAMES I INSTALLED?: HOW DO I DELETE GAMES I INSTALLED? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ciara333/65d00f64-447b-4750-9bd5-2e3cf2fb666a"
  10. install programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install programmes: I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-programmes/24fce156-dc3f-43ae-b733-2d126899e153