Windows 10: How do I delete Office 365 for students.

Discus and support How do I delete Office 365 for students. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. ***Modified title from: Office 365 A1 for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jake Cousineau, Apr 12, 2019.

1. How do I delete Office 365 for students.

How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email.

Thanks.

***Modified title from: Office 365 A1 for students***

:)

Jake Cousineau, Apr 12, 2019

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 12, 2019
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Apr 12, 2019
  4. How do I delete Office 365 for students.

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

How do I delete Office 365 for students.

1. How do I delete Office 365 for students. - Similar Threads - delete Office 365

2. i accidently delete the office home & student

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidently delete the office home & student: i accidently delete the office home & student from my computer, how i can install back? it's the same computer, and the pack i had is for one computer as well, thanks....
  3. i accidently delete the office home & student

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i accidently delete the office home & student: i accidently delete the office home & student from my computer, how i can install back? it's the same computer, and the pack i had is for one computer as well, thanks....
  4. Installing Outlook 365 on Laptop with Office 2019 Home and Student?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Outlook 365 on Laptop with Office 2019 Home and Student?: So we recently migrated to Office 365 in our organization. At present, I am using a personal laptop to work from home which has Office 2019 Home and Student installed as a bundle. The only problem I had with this version of MS Office was the lack of MS Outlook. I am currently...
  5. How do I reinstall my Office 365?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I reinstall my Office 365?: I accidently deleted my entire Office 365 while cleaning out some programs. I have an annual plan. How do I reinstall without paying again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-my-office-365/67fe8d08-346c-4364-8cff-60b265b7bbda
  6. Student Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Student Office 365: When i connect my student email to use office 365 i cant use a pin because the organisation is controlling aspects of Windows 10. How do i use office 365 with my student email without the organisation having control over windows?...
  7. Accidentally deleted office 365.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted office 365.: I accidentally deleted all my office 365 programs. Is there any ways to recover them? Can't recover through Settings>Recovery, becuz my protection was off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-office-365/d81dc47a-4e70-4f47-8b8c-d50649f543f7"
  8. how do i upload office home & student

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i upload office home & student: how do I upload office home & student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-office-home-student/968e0537-7dd6-478b-8a69-b2e30fabbe65
  9. Office 365 A1 for students

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365 A1 for students: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-a1-for-students/4a063251-5aad-432f-8ba5-4740b46d10ed"
  10. Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US: Making it easier for teachers and students to work together Microsoft Office has long been a staple in the teacher toolkit for communicating and collaborating with their classes. Today we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve made it easier for teachers to get Office on all...