Windows 10: how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen?

Discus and support how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have have a win 10 pro and i want to know how to delete one of the sign in option i have deleted the pin that i added earlier but when i sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hibaqasim, Jun 30, 2020.

1. hibaqasim Win User

how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen?

I have have a win 10 pro and i want to know how to delete one of the sign in option i have deleted the pin that i added earlier but when i sign in there are two options one of them is a password and the other is a pin as i told earlier i got rid of the pin but it tells me to set a pin whenever i try to sign in i have looked all over the web to help me out with this problem i could not find anything! i would appreciate if you help me thankyou!

:)

hibaqasim, Jun 30, 2020
  2. MBakelmun Win User

Delete sign in option

I'm having problems with a few of my keys on my keyboard (8 out of the 10 keys get stuck) and need them to sign in. I've been unable to get onto my HP Spectra as a result. Until I can get the keys fixed I would like to delete sign-in. How can
    I do it. There doesn't seem to be an option to cancel sign in.

MBakelmun, Jun 30, 2020
  3. JuneKoc Win User
    Second sign in on Windows 10 not in user account..how to delete it?

There are 2 sign in options on my start up..

.not sure how i managed to get a second on but it is not in my user accounts list so I can't delete it and won't open windows so I have to click on proper picture and then it accepts my password.

How do I get windows 10 to delete this mystery sign and and go to the proper one..

JuneKoc, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen? - Similar Threads - delete sign options

2. how do i disable SIGN IN screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i disable SIGN IN screen?: This is NOT the reboot login screen this screen shows up when my PC is idle for a period of time i do NOT have to enter a PIN or PW ... just click 'sign in' however, it is disabling my mouse and it blocks my Synergy software which allows me to use one mouse/...
  3. Sign in Options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in Options: I am using Windows 10 on my Dell G3. I have been using the Windows Hello fingerprint option to sign in for months but suddenly, for a few days I am unable to use the fingerprint option to sign in and the settings display that this feature isn't compatible. How can I fix this?...
  4. Sign in options

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign in options: I am on W10 19582 and have trouble signing in. I want to change from a password to a pin but the system won't do it. Is there a way to fix this ????? Thanks 152946
  5. How do I disable the option to sign in with password ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable the option to sign in with password ?: So I use PIN, but at the lockscreen you can choose to use your microsoft account password instead of PIN, how do I disable that ? is it even possible ? I just want the PIN only and I don't want to change my microsoft account password. submitted by /u/SPARTAN-258 [link]...
  6. How do I change my sign in screen name

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my sign in screen name: How do I change my sign in screen name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-sign-in-screen-name/176d068e-651e-4421-afaf-61a39362eadc
  7. There are two "sign-in" accounts so how do I delet one on them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    There are two "sign-in" accounts so how do I delet one on them?: There are two "sign-in" accounts shown with my exact same name, one with my photo and one with the microsoft "man". Microsoft tries to sign me in with the microsoft man, and tells me my password is "incorrect". How do I delete that account? The exact same name with my...
  8. How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...: I am currently signed in with the same e mail to my OS (C) OneDrive on two computers and they are both synced. I'm able to control both computers at the sametime. How can I fix this? I have Office 365 Home just got it I had Office 365 Personal personal before....
  9. I only want one sign in option

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I only want one sign in option: In a small organizational setting with limited tech support or knowledge about Windows 10 pro. One of our staff has noticed that some of the computers have the option of signing in with a Microsoft account. We only want our users to sign in to our domain with their ID and...
  10. Power Options on Sign-in Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options on Sign-in Screen: With Windows 8,1 I was able to sign out of my account and then put the PC to sleep (or shutdown, restart or hibernate) by selecting the option in the sign-in screen. But there is no power icon or any power options on the Windows 10 sign-in screen. I can only put the PC into...