Windows 10: how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen?

Discus and support how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have have a win 10 pro and i want to know how to delete one of the sign in option i have deleted the pin that i added earlier but when i sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hibaqasim, Jun 30, 2020.

1. hibaqasim Win User

how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen?

I have have a win 10 pro and i want to know how to delete one of the sign in option i have deleted the pin that i added earlier but when i sign in there are two options one of them is a password and the other is a pin as i told earlier i got rid of the pin but it tells me to set a pin whenever i try to sign in i have looked all over the web to help me out with this problem i could not find anything! i would appreciate if you help me thankyou!

:)

hibaqasim, Jun 30, 2020
  2. MBakelmun Win User

Delete sign in option

I'm having problems with a few of my keys on my keyboard (8 out of the 10 keys get stuck) and need them to sign in. I've been unable to get onto my HP Spectra as a result. Until I can get the keys fixed I would like to delete sign-in. How can
    I do it. There doesn't seem to be an option to cancel sign in.

MBakelmun, Jun 30, 2020
  3. JuneKoc Win User
    Second sign in on Windows 10 not in user account..how to delete it?

There are 2 sign in options on my start up..

.not sure how i managed to get a second on but it is not in my user accounts list so I can't delete it and won't open windows so I have to click on proper picture and then it accepts my password.

How do I get windows 10 to delete this mystery sign and and go to the proper one..

JuneKoc, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen? - Similar Threads - delete sign options

2. How do I recover my sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my sign in screen: I deleted my ngc folder in the hopes it would fix my problem but it caused more harm then good ..now when my dell latitude 3189 boots up is gets to the date and time lock screen but when you swipe up it's just a blue screen no password or sign in option only power and...
  3. How do I recover my sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my sign in screen: I deleted my ngc folder in the hopes it would fix my problem but it caused more harm then good ..now when my dell latitude 3189 boots up is gets to the date and time lock screen but when you swipe up it's just a blue screen no password or sign in option only power and...
  4. How do I sign in without any sign in options available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in without any sign in options available?: Currently on this device, I'm signed in on my mom's account. When I press the start menu, select the account, and go to select mine in order to sign in, I get brought to the sign in page but without any sign in options.Here's quite literally all my screen says:It has a blank...
  5. How do I sign in without any sign in options available?

How do I sign in without any sign in options available?: Currently on this device, I'm signed in on my mom's account. When I press the start menu, select the account, and go to select mine in order to sign in, I get brought to the sign in page but without any sign in options.Here's quite literally all my screen says:It has a blank...
  6. One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?: I have two sign-in options, but I want to get rid of one of them to only have one option. Please be aware that under "netplwiz" there is only ONE account listed, and that is "Option 1". All options are administrators me. I am the only one that uses my PC.Option 1: Can use a...
  7. One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?: I have two sign-in options, but I want to get rid of one of them to only have one option. Please be aware that under "netplwiz" there is only ONE account listed, and that is "Option 1". All options are administrators me. I am the only one that uses my PC.Option 1: Can use a...
  8. One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?

9. There are two "sign-in" accounts so how do I delet one on them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    There are two "sign-in" accounts so how do I delet one on them?: There are two "sign-in" accounts shown with my exact same name, one with my photo and one with the microsoft "man". Microsoft tries to sign me in with the microsoft man, and tells me my password is "incorrect". How do I delete that account? The exact same name with my...
  10. I only want one sign in option

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I only want one sign in option: In a small organizational setting with limited tech support or knowledge about Windows 10 pro. One of our staff has noticed that some of the computers have the option of signing in with a Microsoft account. We only want our users to sign in to our domain with their ID and...