Windows 10: How do I Delete Photos media engine add on

Discus and support How do I Delete Photos media engine add on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I Delete Photos media engine add on. I did not even Download it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lucia beng, Jun 21, 2020.

1. How do I Delete Photos media engine add on

How do I Delete Photos media engine add on. I did not even Download it

:)

Lucia beng, Jun 21, 2020

2. Photo options and search engine in Windows 10

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

When you say skip movies, music and games, what exactly do you mean by that?

I would suggest you to use Photo app in Windows 10 so that all the photos will be listed in one place.

For reference Photos app for Windows help:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/photos-app-faq

Note : Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

You can use any search engine you desire. Bing comes as default search engine in Windows 10. If you prefer some other search engine then you can use that search engine.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 21, 2020
  4. How do I Delete Photos media engine add on

Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

How do I Delete Photos media engine add on

1. How do I Delete Photos media engine add on - Similar Threads - Delete Photos media

2. how can i block installation of Addon Media engine for Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i block installation of Addon Media engine for Photos: hi guyshow can i stop that photos install everytime this peace of S*** of Media Engine-Add-On ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-block-installation-of-addon-media-engine/73567a75-74f7-493c-b400-82c76120e9eb
  3. how can i block installation of Addon Media engine for Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i block installation of Addon Media engine for Photos: hi guyshow can i stop that photos install everytime this peace of S*** of Media Engine-Add-On ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-block-installation-of-addon-media-engine/73567a75-74f7-493c-b400-82c76120e9eb
  4. What is Photos Media Engine Add-on and how to install it on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    What is Photos Media Engine Add-on and how to install it on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Photos app on Windows is one of the best image viewers or editors with basic features for a normal user. There is an add-on that is available for the Photos app in the name of Photos Media Engine Add-on. In this guide, we explain to you what this add-on is all about...
  5. Photos Media Engine Add-on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Media Engine Add-on: i just got a prompt to install Photos Media Engine Add-on so i did. The installation asked me which computer and it listed 2 of them. ONE of them is a computer I no longer own. How do I remove that computer from Microsoft?????W10-64 Pro...
  6. How do I prevent Windows from automatically installing add-ons such as "photos media engine...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I prevent Windows from automatically installing add-ons such as "photos media engine...: I disabled all updates, but this suddenly just installed on its own without notice. Is there a way to prevent Windows from installing things like this in the future? submitted by /u/Hex4869 [link] [comments]...
  7. how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on?: how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on, i 'am using win 10 and firefox thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-ons/98b06ab7-408d-44d7-806d-dbf2158c3ad0
  8. How do I remove "photos media engine add-on"? Why is MS installing this without my knowledge?

How do I remove "photos media engine add-on"? Why is MS installing this without my knowledge?: I connected my iPhone to my Windows 10 version 1803 computer via USB. While deleting photos on the iPhone and moving others to my computer, I received a message the "photos media engine add-on" had been downloaded and installed. I am not able to find any information via the...
  9. photo media add on

photo media add on: what does the photo media engine add on do how does it work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-media-add-on/fe06072c-1e17-4ecd-aa75-c765d883c3f6
  10. What does the Photos Media Engine Add-on do?

What does the Photos Media Engine Add-on do?: Newer builds of the Microsoft Photo App automatically install the PhotosMedia Engine Add-on, itself an app available in the Microsoft App Store. The description reads: "This add-on activates advanced search capabilities in Microsoft Photos and subsequently helps users find...