Windows 10: how do i delete png files.

Discus and support how do i delete png files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i delete png files. i get "i don't have permission to to delete " I'm the administrator , what gives!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RCOBBER, Apr 17, 2020.

1. RCOBBER Win User

how do i delete png files.

how do i delete png files. i get "i don't have permission to to delete " I'm the administrator , what gives!

:)

RCOBBER, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 17, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Delete and Cut Files with Preview Pane Open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you tried to delete the pdf file in preview panel?
    • What exactly happens when try to delete the pdf file?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Select View and click on preview panel.

• Select the pdf file.

• At the right corner you will be able to see preview panel.

• You can right click on it and delete the files.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i delete png files. - Similar Threads - delete png files

2. How do I delete a PNG file I transferred from my phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete a PNG file I transferred from my phone?: I took a picture on my phone and transferred it to my laptop running latest version of Windows 10. I can open the file but I can't delete it, nor can I change its name. I have tried right-click + delete, deleting in Safe Mode and other solutions offered online. Here I am at...
  3. How do I delete a PNG file I transferred from my phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a PNG file I transferred from my phone?: I took a picture on my phone and transferred it to my laptop running latest version of Windows 10. I can open the file but I can't delete it, nor can I change its name. I have tried right-click + delete, deleting in Safe Mode and other solutions offered online. Here I am at...
  4. How do I delete a PNG file I transferred from my phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete these files?

How do I delete these files?: I have a usb that I pluged into my pc after a while and I look into the usb to see 16 folders that did not look like normal folders they where a darker shade and all of the names of them where USUSUSUS.usu and when I tried to delete them I got a message saying that you need...
  6. How do I delete these files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete these files?: I have a usb that I pluged into my pc after a while and I look into the usb to see 16 folders that did not look like normal folders they where a darker shade and all of the names of them where USUSUSUS.usu and when I tried to delete them I got a message saying that you need...
  7. How do I delete a file..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete a file..: I've spent hours on this.. from adding "take over ownership" as a button when right-clicking a file, to deleting the file through admin CMD /del.. I've used other software, it's just a simple .txt file I need to be removed.. It's in the windowsapp folder but still is there...
  8. How do I open a PNG file without loosing quality?

How do I open a PNG file without loosing quality?: I have PNG image file stored on computer. When I double-click it, it gets opened in 'Photos' app. The app is not ideal for viewing PNG images, since it display it blurred. See below. [ATTACH] I first thought the image itself had bad quality so I downloaded it again....
  9. How do I open PNG files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I open PNG files in Windows 10: Instructions say: Open LittleWindows PNG - Instructions say Open Control Panel and go to Default Programs > Set Programs. Find Windows Photo Viewer in the list of programs, (can't find it) click it, and choose Set this program as default. This will set the Windows Photo...
  10. How do I edit/view 'comments' tag for .PNG files ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I edit/view 'comments' tag for .PNG files ?: I can edit and view the tags (? these are called tags right ?) like 'Comments', 'Title', 'Authors' etc for .JPG and .JPEG files but cannot do the same for .PNG files. How do I it ? If it is not possible, then is there any way to convert 100s of png files to some other format...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete png files windows 10