Windows 10: How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >...

Discus and support How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So a while ago I had to reset my PC for reasons I don't remember, and after then these 2 Drives popped up. I want to make them disappear from my file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Myriad_, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Myriad_ Win User

How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >...

So a while ago I had to reset my PC for reasons I don't remember, and after then these 2 Drives popped up. I want to make them disappear from my file explorer, saw there was nothing on them and tried deleting. Thing is they don't pop up. Any solutions?

:)

Myriad_, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Marby Rey Win User

A random window is popping up

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we'd like to ask additional information.

• What changes have you made prior to the issue?
    • What activities are you doing when the random window popping up?
    • Would it be possible to send us a screenshot?
    • Did the issue persist in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you scan your computer using antivirus software to check for possible malware infection.

Marby Rey, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Windows 7 Snipping Tool / (Screen Shots-Capture)

1. In the Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab first check ( tick ) the Show hidden files, folders and Drives and then Apply.
    2. Now navigate to C:\ Program Data \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Program.
    3. Inside this Program folder , you will find the 'Accessories' folder.
    4. Drag and drop the Accessories Folder on your Start Menu or All programs.
    Did this work ?

If all works again i suggest to go back to Step 1 and re-select Don`t show hidden files. folders and Drives then Apply. so you don`t accidentally delete some of these.

Frank N St31n, Nov 23, 2022
  4. How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >...

1. How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >... - Similar Threads - delete random drives

2. Guys how do I get rid of this random Chinese pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guys how do I get rid of this random Chinese pop up: This thing popped up when I was typing, how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-random-chinese-pop/369587d6-d39d-47f2-b604-80a47f1f81a2
  3. Guys how do I get rid of this random Chinese pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guys how do I get rid of this random Chinese pop up: This thing popped up when I was typing, how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-random-chinese-pop/369587d6-d39d-47f2-b604-80a47f1f81a2
  4. How do I delete a pop up from the Aura security app that I already deleted?

How do I delete a pop up from the Aura security app that I already deleted?: I deleted the Aura security app by uninstalling it from the control panel installed apps section. The icon still pops up and I cannot find a way to delete it anywhere. I have an HP windows 11 computer. *Moved from feedback....
  5. How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >...: So a while ago I had to reset my PC for reasons I don't remember, and after then these 2 Drives popped up. I want to make them disappear from my file explorer, saw there was nothing on them and tried deleting. Thing is they don't pop up. Any solutions?...
  6. How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >...

How do I delete random drives with nothing on them that also don't pop up in "This PC >...: So a while ago I had to reset my PC for reasons I don't remember, and after then these 2 Drives popped up. I want to make them disappear from my file explorer, saw there was nothing on them and tried deleting. Thing is they don't pop up. Any solutions?...
  7. What are these accounts? And how do I delete them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are these accounts? And how do I delete them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/catman11234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0zee5/what_are_these_accounts_and_how_do_i_delete_them/
  8. How do I delete a pop-up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete a pop-up?: When I move a file from my PC to my USB drive started this morning & then try to move it into a folder on the USB drive I get a pop-up .. .. .. THESE FILES MIGHT BE HARMFUL TO YOUR COMPUTER .. .. .. I googled .. I You Tubed .. I followed the instructions .. all goes well...
  9. How do I delete constant pop ups on my browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete constant pop ups on my browser?: I updated on 6/20/20 and since then I receive constant pop ups on display screen, bottom left. It's driving me nuts; I went into Programs and deleted anything that looked unusual but pop ups are still there, PLEASE HELP! Thank you....
  10. Random F: drive pop ups

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random F: drive pop ups: My computer keeps annoying me with the plug in noise notification when nothing is being plugged in. I watched the screen and I see its saying there's something in CD drive F: that immediately disappears but it does this every 10 seconds or so. Again, really annoying. How do I...