Windows 10: How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ?

Discus and support How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 64-bit with all the updates. In Network and Internet >>> Ethernet 2 I have Link speed Receive/Transmit: 100/100Mbps Link-local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlesLaMonte, Apr 6, 2021.

1. How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ?

I have Windows 10 64-bit with all the updates.

In Network and Internet >>> Ethernet 2 I have
    Link speed Receive/Transmit: 100/100Mbps

Link-local IPv6address: fe80::200b:f3ef:dbcb:6a3e%16

IPv6 DNSservers: fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1
    fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1
    fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1

Manufacturer: Realtek

Description: Realtek USB FE FamilyController

Driver version: 10.33.419.2019

Physical addressMAC: 5C-85-7E-33-1D-02

This appears as Ethernet 2 when I connect the router to the computer. How do I delete this ? I have no interest in games. How do I prevent this happening again ? How did this get installed on my machine ?

:)

CharlesLaMonte, Apr 6, 2021
  2. JamesHerd Win User

Can Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller interfere with the WiFi?

I was just wondering if the Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller can interfere with the WiFi, making it disconnect or not automatically connect after logging on.

JamesHerd, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Realtek PCIe FE FAmily Ethernet Controller

Realtek FE Ethernet controller on my HP Pavilion laptop, connects to internet only for a few seconds at a time, will not hold connection, removed cable and connected to my Surface Pro 4 and no problems connection solid. I have seen that there are quite
    a large number of insiders reporting similar problems with the Realtek Family network controllers, is there a date for the fix for this problem as I am having to use Wireless connections to get on line with my laptop??

WilliamOgilvie, Apr 6, 2021
  4. emmycar Win User

How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ?

REALTEK PC le FE Family Controller and Windows 10 compatibility

I have an HP and Realtek PC le FE family controller and since installing Windows 10, I am having an internet connectivity issue as it goes up and down constantly. I have reinstalled drivers and still no luck.

Can someone tell me what to do?

Thanks,

<Moved from MSN>

emmycar, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ?

1. How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ? - Similar Threads - delete Realtek USB

2. Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...: So i am using Windows 10 fully update. I am curious if I Can, and/or Should I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with the better Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software??. . . how do I figure out what is better for my...
  3. Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...: So i am using Windows 10 fully update. I am curious if I Can, and/or Should I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with the better Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software??. . . how do I figure out what is better for my...
  4. Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI: Greetings Microsoft Team i trust all is well i was wondering if you could please help me apologies for the Detailed explanation i have a Lenovo Laptop L340-15API Laptop ideapad - Type 81LW - on Windows 10 i recently purchased a USB Type C HUB 8 Port with HDMI Capability,...
  6. RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI: Greetings Microsoft Team i trust all is well i was wondering if you could please help me apologies for the Detailed explanation i have a Lenovo Laptop L340-15API Laptop ideapad - Type 81LW - on Windows 10 i recently purchased a USB Type C HUB 8 Port with HDMI Capability,...
  7. RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI

8. i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working: i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working window 10 version 21h1 kb5005033 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-pcie-fe-family-controler-and-my-ethernet-is/ae647caa-65dc-46e6-ace3-87fb019dc574
  9. Realtek Gbe Family controller

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Gbe Family controller: I am unable to connect to the internet. Tried several options but nothing works. Even the Realtek bluetooth adapter has error code of:Code 43. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-gbe-family-controller/d739afdf-ea68-48da-ad53-4a42de54662c
  10. RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10

RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10: I have just bought a TP-LINK UE-330 Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3 hub. The device works properly on my Desktop but not on my Laptop (where it is supposed to be). The USB Hub part works fine but no network. "Driver error" is the message on Settings->Bluetooth & other devices. The...