Windows 10: How do i delete/remove a vhd

Discus and support How do i delete/remove a vhd in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I created a vhd in C:/documents, i can not mount it because it is in use however it is not also it is not in disk management [img] 134001 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by erickchin, Jun 3, 2019.

1. erickchin Win User

How do i delete/remove a vhd

I created a vhd in C:/documents, i can not mount it because it is in use however it is not also it is not in disk management

How do i delete/remove a vhd [​IMG]

:)

erickchin, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 3, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 3, 2019
  4. How do i delete/remove a vhd

Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

How do i delete/remove a vhd

1. How do i delete/remove a vhd - Similar Threads - delete remove vhd

2. How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????: Hi,I never asked for this.I does not show up as an App I can delete.I see several posts about "disabling" and removing from Taskbar.I do not want to disable or hide it - I want to delete it remove its code from my hard drive.I got rid of Cortana and I want to be rid of...
  3. How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????: Hi,I never asked for this.I does not show up as an App I can delete.I see several posts about "disabling" and removing from Taskbar.I do not want to disable or hide it - I want to delete it remove its code from my hard drive.I got rid of Cortana and I want to be rid of...
  4. How do I set up a vhd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a vhd: I don't know how to properly set up a vhd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-a-vhd/d54de024-0220-41c2-ab36-c8562c3c9dd2
  5. How do I set up a vhd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up a vhd: I don't know how to properly set up a vhd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-a-vhd/d54de024-0220-41c2-ab36-c8562c3c9dd2
  6. How to delete VHD

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to delete VHD: Hey everyone, this is my first post, but I want to get straight to the point. I created a VHD a few years back and it has grown in file size. However, these files are now useless to me and I would like to delete them. I unmounted the driver and when i try to delete it from...
  7. How do I delete or remove this program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete or remove this program.: [ATTACH] I have been using shutup10 for months now, for better privacy in windows 10, but I've notice that some setting are block that I cannot access it say's \"SOME OF THESE SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR MANAGED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION\". Even Microsoft edge is affected. I...
  8. How do I remove, uninstall, and delete Meet Now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove, uninstall, and delete Meet Now?: So apparently this links in to Skype - which went from me barely using Skype to completely deleting it and blocking all related domains on my hardware Firewall. Now that there's no way for it to do anything at all, how do I stop it from existing on my machine. Hiding the...
  9. How do i delete/remove a vhd

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do i delete/remove a vhd: I created a vhd in C:/documents, i can not mount it because it is in use however it is not also it is not in disk management [img] 134001
  10. Mount a VHD? How?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mount a VHD? How?: I used VirtualBox to create a 640MB VHD (virtual hard disk) named 'Palemoon portable (Linux).vhd'. (Note that the VHD is not a VDI.) I need to format it, but first, I need to mount it. But when I attempt to mount it (as Administrator) via Disk Managment's 'Action' 'Attach...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete vhd

2. delete vhd

3. delete vhd windows 10

4. remove vhd,
  5. windows 10 remove vhd,
  6. delte vhd,
  7. dlete a vhd,
  8. how to delete vhd windows 10,
  9. how to disconnect a vhd,
  10. delete vhd file windows 10,
  11. how to delete a vhd,