Windows 10: how do i delete some of mineyahoomail email address

Discus and support how do i delete some of mineyahoomail email address in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; deletion of yahoomail addresses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rhondavaughn16302019, May 20, 2020.

1. how do i delete some of mineyahoomail email address

deletion of yahoomail addresses

:)

rhondavaughn16302019, May 20, 2020

2. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

Any ideas when or if this issue will be addressed? Please add functionality to delete an email address in a window that pops up when typing an email address. There are email addresses that display for auto suggesting that are no longer valid. They are not
    in my contacts/people list. These appear to be stored in a "hidden" area of the device, making it not possible to remove them.

MarkDavidsonUSA, May 20, 2020
  3. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, May 20, 2020
  4. how do i delete some of mineyahoomail email address

How can an incorrect email address be removed from "suggested" list?

When addressing an email, a list of suggested complete-address choices begins to appear as soon as start typing. I had sent an improperly addressed email and now this bad address shows up as a choice on the suggested list w/out any apparent means of deletion.
    Even going back and deleting the original mis-addressed email from the Sent folder did not make it go away. Also tried the "reset suggestions" option under settings>keyboard>advanced but to no avail.

In Outlook, which similarly makes suggestions, one can use the arrow keys to move down to highlight the bad address and kill it with the delete key.

It would be a bad miss if cannot remove improper addresses from suggestions list - these can accumulate fast.

Sola Stella, May 20, 2020
Thema:

how do i delete some of mineyahoomail email address

1. how do i delete some of mineyahoomail email address - Similar Threads - delete mineyahoomail email

2. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  3. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  4. How do I delete an autofill email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  5. How do I delete an autofill email address?

How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  6. how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?: How do I delete an incorrect sent email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-incorrect-sent-email-address/01a97932-ef44-41e9-a06c-8878983ca95b
  7. how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?: How do I delete an incorrect sent email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-incorrect-sent-email-address/01a97932-ef44-41e9-a06c-8878983ca95b
  8. how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?

9. how to delete an email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an email address: How to delete email address in AOL mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-email-address/4de7f667-85f2-45e0-aea5-c14ef5be4845
  10. how to delete an unused email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an unused email address: I have an old email address and I want to delete it from the account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-unused-email-address/3c188f67-7ade-494f-abc2-fb5def465a12