Windows 10: How do I delete the backup and sync nag?

Discus and support How do I delete the backup and sync nag? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried the instructions here but haven't hit the correct procedure apparently. I visited the Google site, changed my MSFT password and have done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lbeck, Sep 10, 2018.

1. lbeck Win User

How do I delete the backup and sync nag?

I've tried the instructions here but haven't hit the correct procedure apparently. I visited the Google site, changed my MSFT password and have done whatever I can but continue to get the nag.

How do I get rid of Google Drive and the backup and sync nag???

:)

lbeck, Sep 10, 2018
  2. thraxed Win User

Software to monitor a folder, backup, then delete?

I still think its hard to beat using NTI shadow for something like this. Though what you need is to add one more sync folder to your scheme in order for it to delete files, remember it sync/backup, so have your pictures synched to computer is pretty easy, after its on your computer, sync it to another folder that moves the files in the original directory, then when the next sync run, it will see the directory empty and remove the files.

thraxed, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Unable to sign in to Google Backup and Sync

Hello,
    I am having trouble logging in Google Backup and Sync on one particular Windows 10 PC in my house.
    It started around the April updates.
    All my other PCs could log in to Backup and Sync without problem, but my main PC cannot.
    I tried many methods (registry cleanup, firewall, antivirus, etc.) and even using the ISO to reinstall Windows 10 (still keeping my apps and files) but I still get an "Error Something went wrong. Your account might not have been added" message when I tried to log in on the first step for Backup and Sync after reinstalling the software. When tried to log in with a browser, after all the steps the browser got stuck on a blank page without anyway to proceed.
    I sought support from the Google Drive forum, but the suggestions they gave still did not solve my problem, and then they just gave up. I wonder if anyone here could help me?

Here is the error message (the next button was unresponsive): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    I checked the log generated by Backup and Sync, and I noticed an error at the end and not sure if it is related: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Here is the post I made on the Google Drive forum: https://productforums.google.com/for...ve/N3ZwAB6-R_c

Thank you

aoironowind, Sep 10, 2018
  4. How do I delete the backup and sync nag?

Backup skipped

Hi Ken,

For us to better isolate your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are your backing up files or creating a system image?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest deleting the backup you created and create a new one. Click this
    article
    and follow the steps on how to create a backup.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

How do I delete the backup and sync nag?

1. How do I delete the backup and sync nag? - Similar Threads - delete backup sync

2. How do I turn off and delete a backup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off and delete a backup?: I want to turn of this backup permanantly and remove this notification. How can i remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-and-delete-a-backup/d318062c-ddbe-4a36-a0cf-5d096e0dad8a
  3. How do I turn off and delete a backup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off and delete a backup?: I want to turn of this backup permanantly and remove this notification. How can i remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-and-delete-a-backup/d318062c-ddbe-4a36-a0cf-5d096e0dad8a
  4. Backup Nag Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  5. Backup Nag Screen

Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  6. How do I delete previous PC backups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete previous PC backups?: Hey, I've been having some trouble with my Windows 11 PC, and I've had to reset it a few times. When I go to the setup, it keeps asking if I want to restore from an old backup from previous PCs. Is there a way to delete all those previous PC backups?...
  7. How do I delete previous PC backups?

How do I delete previous PC backups?: Hey, I've been having some trouble with my Windows 11 PC, and I've had to reset it a few times. When I go to the setup, it keeps asking if I want to restore from an old backup from previous PCs. Is there a way to delete all those previous PC backups?...
  8. How can i delete this backups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete this backups?: In Microsoft account at device i have 0 desktops. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-this-backups/cf409727-e4b4-49a7-8dbc-ecc65057826f
  9. How can i delete this backups?

How can i delete this backups?: In Microsoft account at device i have 0 desktops. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-this-backups/cf409727-e4b4-49a7-8dbc-ecc65057826f
  10. How do I turn off and delete a backup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I turn off and delete a backup?: I am constantly getting notifications that my backup has not completed. I cancelled the backup from Windows because I am using the backup software with my NAS. How do I turn off and delete the backup so I am not constantly notified that there is a problem? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall backup and sync gsync64.msi

2. delete backup and sync

3. how can i delete the google back up andf sync in win 10

4. remove backup nag