Windows 10: how do i delete the nature wallpapers from lock screen

Discus and support how do i delete the nature wallpapers from lock screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i already set up a personal wallpaper for lock screen but whenever i turn off and then turn on again my computer, some random nature pic is in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/30ac30g, Aug 7, 2020.

1. how do i delete the nature wallpapers from lock screen

i already set up a personal wallpaper for lock screen but whenever i turn off and then turn on again my computer, some random nature pic is in the background.

submitted by /u/30ac30g
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/30ac30g, Aug 7, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Lock Screen Wallpaper

Hi,

I have nokia lumia 925. I have set a personal photo from camera album as lock screen wallpaper. Then by mistake i have deleted that pic from camera album but it is still showing on lock screen wallpaper.

Any tips or tricks to get that pic back?

Thanks,

Harsh

HarshSaxena, Aug 7, 2020
  4. ArpanDas1 Win User

how do i delete the nature wallpapers from lock screen

Lock screen wallpaper

I want to change my lock screen wallpaper but I won't be able to change that.now what can I do to chane lock screen wallpaper?

ArpanDas1, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

how do i delete the nature wallpapers from lock screen

1. how do i delete the nature wallpapers from lock screen - Similar Threads - delete nature wallpapers

2. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  3. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  4. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do delete wallpaper

How do delete wallpaper: How do i delete synced wallpaper from my old computer or wallpaper that has spawned twice[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-delete-wallpaper/71b3712c-e5ab-4872-b0b3-9a6a9b0ad29c
  6. how do i change wallpaper image for lock screen

how do i change wallpaper image for lock screen: The "change theme" doesn't seem to work, I can't edit my custom theme. I could change to standard Windows theme, but not edit the custome theme...
  7. lock screen wallpaper

lock screen wallpaper: Hi, I set a wallpaper on my lock screen by mistake. But I want to get back the windows feature of automatic slideshow of lock screen wallpaper.Before I set the wallpaper, Windows always set a new lock screen wallpaper automatically in about 2-4 days, but when I set a new...
  8. How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?

How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?: I have changed several pictures several times on the Lock Screen, and now every once in awhile a picture pops up on it which I don't want. Is there any way to delete the few pictures on there so thee is only one? 21216
  9. Wallpaper Dump.. HDR Nature

Wallpaper Dump.. HDR Nature: Well, here are the wallpapers that I have in my HDR Nature Section.. Feel free to use. *Smile Jeff .. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 2547
  10. Wallpaper Dump -- More nature wallpaper...

Wallpaper Dump -- More nature wallpaper...: Here are some more I have.. Enjoy and feel free to use! Jeff [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 2667