Windows 10: How do I delete the new microsoft edge update

Discus and support How do I delete the new microsoft edge update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How Do I delete the new microsoft edge update? I am unable to access a program that I need to use for work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jennys_39, Jul 10, 2020.

1. jennys_39 Win User

How do I delete the new microsoft edge update

How Do I delete the new microsoft edge update? I am unable to access a program that I need to use for work.

:)

jennys_39, Jul 10, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2020
  3. How do I disable Edge's built-in PDF viewer?

We suggest that you try updating Microsoft Edge to the latest version and check if the issue persists. Also, you can always provide feature requests and suggestions and report problems with Microsoft Edge by following these steps:

• Type Windows Feedback in the search bar.
    • Type some keywords from your issue in the box marked Search for feedback, and press
      Enter.
    • If you find your issue, upvote it. If you don't find it, select Add new feedback, then fill out the form.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Jul 10, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I delete the new microsoft edge update - Similar Threads - delete microsoft edge

2. how do I remove Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I remove Microsoft edge: I have tried for serval years to remove it from my laptop and desktop to no avail. I am finally making a post here in hopes that i can get some answers. the only ways I've seen include installing some program that goes into root privilege's to remove it because it has higher...
  3. How do I disable Microsoft Edge Updater

in Browsers and Email
    How do I disable Microsoft Edge Updater: Im using Windows 10 20H2 so some of the older methods no longer work. I dont need an updater for a software I dont use to be opening every 12 or 24 hours and staying open forever never finishing, therefore slowing down my computer. 178152
  4. Microsoft Edge update deleted files

Microsoft Edge update deleted files: For the past week every time I turn on my computer my shortcuts, pictures, and files are gone. They’re not in my recycle bin and I cant locate them with a search... they’re just gone. I have an offsite backup and have restored some of my pictures and replaced my shortcuts...
  5. How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update": I have a problem with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI in that it shuts itself down within ten seconds. Adobe Reader does not exhibit this problem. I have read in the Adobe Support Community that the recent update to Microsoft Edge-Chromium, (automagically updated here on 16 JUN 2020),...
  6. How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update": I have a problem with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI in that it shuts itself down within ten seconds. Adobe Reader does not exhibit this problem. I have read in the Adobe Support Community that the recent update to Microsoft Edge-Chromium, (automagically updated here on 16 JUN 2020),...
  7. New Update of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Update of Microsoft Edge: some days ago, the Microsoft update its browser called Microsoft edge. i used to open books in PDF form in browser. there war an icon on the top left side near the page numbering, showing detail of book e.g chapters list with topics in the previous version. But after update...
  8. How do I unistall the Microsoft Edge "Update"

How do I unistall the Microsoft Edge "Update": How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update" on my computer? I accidentally installed it and I don't even use Microsoft Edge. I know I can't uninstall Microsoft Edge, but hopefully I can at least uninstall the Update. It really, really stinks Microsoft forces people to...
  9. How to delete Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete Microsoft Edge: I don't want to use Edge - how can I delete from notebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-microsoft-edge/72d9057b-fda3-4b01-be7b-d898595f5e8d
  10. How do i delete windows edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i delete windows edge: I have somehow finished with windows edge i would like delete it and return to my chosen search options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-windows-edge/c7f16198-78d8-41b7-89ce-f6f8ad0bb69e