Windows 10: How do i delete these languages?

Discus and support How do i delete these languages? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How Do i delete these? [ATTACH]I need to free up space and the most useless apps don't let me uninstall them so i want to delete theses.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SuperAlan64YT, Jan 1, 2021.

1. How do i delete these languages?

How Do i delete these? How do i delete these languages? 9f2b9fd6-785d-4ae1-8819-010f5ec82502?upload=true.png I need to free up space and the most useless apps don't let me uninstall them so i want to delete theses.

:)

SuperAlan64YT, Jan 1, 2021

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 1, 2021
  4. How do i delete these languages?

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

How do i delete these languages?

1. How do i delete these languages? - Similar Threads - delete languages

2. Delete language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete language: I'm having a hard time to delete unwanted keyboard language on my computer, it's not showing at settings area. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-language/6ca03322-ebdf-4cea-ab31-9c9e4d6a4567
  3. Delete language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete language: I'm having a hard time to delete unwanted keyboard language on my computer, it's not showing at settings area. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-language/6ca03322-ebdf-4cea-ab31-9c9e4d6a4567
  4. How to delete a language and disable proof checking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a language and disable proof checking: When I installed US keyboard QWERTY, the keyboard Afrikaans - US are also installed, but I cannot delete it, since it's only seen in the languagebar, not in the Language settings. How can I delete this language in this situation?Also, when I used Vietnamese - Telex keyboard,...
  5. How to delete a language and disable proof checking

How to delete a language and disable proof checking: When I installed US keyboard QWERTY, the keyboard Afrikaans - US are also installed, but I cannot delete it, since it's only seen in the languagebar, not in the Language settings. How can I delete this language in this situation?Also, when I used Vietnamese - Telex keyboard,...
  6. how to fix or delet this Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler from my task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix or delet this Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler from my task...: my cpu are usnig his power 100% with 4.2 GHZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-or-delet-this-microsoft-common-language/391e7d1a-d402-4698-ae9e-8a0f2e6aa529
  7. how to fix or delet this Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler from my task...

how to fix or delet this Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler from my task...: my cpu are usnig his power 100% with 4.2 GHZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-or-delet-this-microsoft-common-language/391e7d1a-d402-4698-ae9e-8a0f2e6aa529
  8. how to fix or delet this Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler from my task...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Deleted languages installed earlier are still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted languages installed earlier are still there: Hi,I need help:Earlier I had 3 languages installed - English, Russian, and Portuguese. Then I removed the Portuguese Time & Language > Language & region > Remove language so that only English and Russian were left.I also had shortcuts set for each language earlier - Ctrl+1...
  10. Deleted languages installed earlier are still there

Deleted languages installed earlier are still there: Hi,I need help:Earlier I had 3 languages installed - English, Russian, and Portuguese. Then I removed the Portuguese Time & Language > Language & region > Remove language so that only English and Russian were left.I also had shortcuts set for each language earlier - Ctrl+1...