Windows 10: How do I delete this? It will not let me. I want to redact now, please.

Discus and support How do I delete this? It will not let me. I want to redact now, please. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What kind of errors do you run into with an unactivated Windows OS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by No-NameCoC, Dec 24, 2020.

1. How do I delete this? It will not let me. I want to redact now, please.

What kind of errors do you run into with an unactivated Windows OS?

:)

No-NameCoC, Dec 24, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 24, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

How do I delete this? It will not let me. I want to redact now, please.

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete this? It will not let me. I want to redact now, please.

1. How do I delete this? It will not let me. I want to redact now, please. - Similar Threads - delete let redact

2. i have games in my library i want to delete how do i do it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have games in my library i want to delete how do i do it: I have lots of games that i have downloaded from microsoft store and are in the library , some of these i wish to uninstall /delete from the system how do i do it please can you help keith...
  3. i have games in my library i want to delete how do i do it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have games in my library i want to delete how do i do it: I have lots of games that i have downloaded from microsoft store and are in the library , some of these i wish to uninstall /delete from the system how do i do it please can you help keith...
  4. I do not want '365' , let alone be extorted'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not want '365' , let alone be extorted': I wish to join a class action suit against the greed and extortion of being excluded from using a product that I have paid for, multiple times this past 25 years....
  5. How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?: I just want to change the power settings. It tells me I want PowerPoint and won't let me remove the "point" or change anything, or give me anything that tells me how to change the power settings. It tells me I want Office, not off. No, I don't want Office. I want to turn the...
  6. How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?: I just want to change the power settings. It tells me I want PowerPoint and won't let me remove the "point" or change anything, or give me anything that tells me how to change the power settings. It tells me I want Office, not off. No, I don't want Office. I want to turn the...
  7. Please help me with this. How do I fix this,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with this. How do I fix this,: [ATTACH] I am trying to Retry it doesn't work, I also tried to troubleshoot it didn't work, I pressed Download and install and I get errors. How do I fix it?...
  8. Please let me cancel the order I just made. I need it cancelled ASAP (now).

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Please let me cancel the order I just made. I need it cancelled ASAP (now).: I made this order about an hour ago. [ATTACH] Please let me cancel it. How is there no button to cancel an order that was made so recently? I don't understand. But I really need it cancelled....
  9. PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just...

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just...: PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME. I found that I had mistakenly changed the SORT BY in the Inbox's upper right corner drop-down. Oops. �� I want the old NORMAL style back where they're all displayed in the order that they were received. Here's a PrintScreen of the...
  10. I accidentally deleted an important program that connects me to the internet. now how do i...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally deleted an important program that connects me to the internet. now how do i...: I greatly need help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-accidentally-deleted-an-important-program-that/b9571937-663d-4f40-8d82-5ca2cb097d9b