Windows 10: How do I delete this non-sync'd account? The people app is not good, and it doesn't...

Discus and support How do I delete this non-sync'd account? The people app is not good, and it doesn't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/terrybutcher [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/terrybutcher, Aug 18, 2020.

1. How do I delete this non-sync'd account? The people app is not good, and it doesn't...

/u/terrybutcher, Aug 18, 2020

2. People app not syncing google contacts

I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing something?

JoeInMexico, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Helmut Win User
    Syncing People App

The People App is linked to the Mail App. In the Mail App you can choose the Sync properties of each Account (Mail, Calendar, Contacts).
    It is slightly obscure as when you go to Account properties you have to go to > Change mailbox sync settings > toggle on those that are required to sync.
    15 min is a Sync frequency you can choose.

Some Accounts may only have a Mail choice in there, Accounts like MS/Outlook Mail, Gmail etc have Calendar and Contacts as well.

Potentially it can get rather confusing.

I use a Local Account on the PCs and sign on to one of my Microsoft Accounts separately.
    The People App itself is synced with one of those Microsoft/Outlook Mail Accounts.
    I have 5 Accounts(3 Brands) in all that can potentially Sync Contacts(& Calendars).

Helmut, Aug 26, 2020
  4. How do I delete this non-sync'd account? The people app is not good, and it doesn't...

Windows 10 people app not syncing properly.

I am using the people app in Windows 10 mobile and every time I go into the people app I can see contacts from my facebook account but nothing from my microsoft account.

However if I go into settings the part where my account is listed says "Attention Required" and when I try to sync it keeps failing.

The same account is working in my calendar app and other places, just not in the people app.

I've seen this on other forums as an actual issue but is there a fix?

Johninadelaide6, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete this non-sync'd account? The people app is not good, and it doesn't...

1. How do I delete this non-sync'd account? The people app is not good, and it doesn't... - Similar Threads - delete non sync'd

2. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme: Windows 10 - Version: 21H2 - OS Build: 19044.1947On each occasion I boot up my computer a message appears on screen showing a programme and asking if I wish to Install.I would like to completely delete this programme, not just the popup, but how..?The programme does not show...
  3. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme: Windows 10 - Version: 21H2 - OS Build: 19044.1947On each occasion I boot up my computer a message appears on screen showing a programme and asking if I wish to Install.I would like to completely delete this programme, not just the popup, but how..?The programme does not show...
  4. how do I delete people from email account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete people from email account?: How do I delete people from my email account in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-people-from-email-account/0654ebb0-df13-49eb-b4ac-ad545d1f7182
  5. how do I delete people from email account?

how do I delete people from email account?: How do I delete people from my email account in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-people-from-email-account/0654ebb0-df13-49eb-b4ac-ad545d1f7182
  6. how do i delete onedrive folder FOR GOOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i delete onedrive folder FOR GOOD: I've tried several methods to delete the onedrive folder and it always reappears how do you delete for good? It must be possible. Why does it reappear? This is MY computer!!!!!!!...
  7. Delete Is Greyed Out In The People App, How Do I Delete Contacts?

Delete Is Greyed Out In The People App, How Do I Delete Contacts?: I don't have a Twitter, Skype, or Facebook account. So no social accounts can be linked to my email account. Yet I have junk email addresses in my People App that are from Dell, TruePeopleSearch, Microsoft, McAfee, Bing. How do I get rid of these contacts that I didn't add...
  8. How to delete non-existent account?

How to delete non-existent account?: I have a windows 10. I logged into my account when I was just starting it out, but I had a typo so I entered in a wrong email. Now the system is asking me to verify my account but I can't because the account is basically non-existent. Help?...
  9. Delete people from the People App

Delete people from the People App: I cannot delete people from my people app. This is ridiculous. My friend has died. For goodness sake why are you telling me I cannot do this. If I want to do; it the please permit me....
  10. How do I unlink my Outlook.com account in People App?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I unlink my Outlook.com account in People App?: Hi everyone, I upgraded my wife's Surface 3 to W10 on Friday and the good thing is that now I can add her iCloud account to the People App. I logged into her Outlook.com account on the web and deleted all of her contacts to avoid duplicates, but all contacts in the W10...