Windows 10: How do I delete time line from this comp. ?

Discus and support How do I delete time line from this comp. ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. how do I delete time line from this comp. ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LindonS1, May 15, 2020.

1. LindonS1 Win User

How do I delete time line from this comp. ?

Split from this thread.​

how do I delete time line from this comp. ?

:)

LindonS1, May 15, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How do I delete time line from this comp.  ? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 15, 2020
  4. How do I delete time line from this comp. ?

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, May 15, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete time line from this comp. ?

1. How do I delete time line from this comp. ? - Similar Threads - delete line comp

2. How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?: I'm unable to delete a shortcut from Firefox and a website I was browsing. I've selected it and hit the "delete" key and right clicked to delete it. I tried moving it to Recycle Bin. I have started Windows in safe mode and tried to delete it and it still won't work. The...
  3. how do I delete that won't be deleted from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I delete that won't be deleted from Windows 10?: hello, I have to delete some fonts from my laptop but they won't be deleted. I select them in the Fonts folder and press the key Delete and nothing happens, even when I click Uninstall in the font settings nothing happens as well. I tried booting in Safe Mode and deleting...
  4. how do I delete that won't be deleted from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete that won't be deleted from Windows 10?: hello, I have to delete some fonts from my laptop but they won't be deleted. I select them in the Fonts folder and press the key Delete and nothing happens, even when I click Uninstall in the font settings nothing happens as well. I tried booting in Safe Mode and deleting...
  5. how do I delete that won't be deleted from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?

in Browsers and Email
    Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?: Hello, I give up. Just can't figure it out. Using MAIL with W10. I received an eMail, highlighted a few lines of it that I want to place into Notepad. The lines I selected are highlighted. Great. Now what, please ? Right clicking does nothing. Can't find a COPY command...
  7. Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?: Hello, I give up. Just can't figure it out. Using MAIL with W10. I received an eMail, highlighted a few lines of it that I want to place into Notepad. The lines I selected are highlighted. Great. Now what, please ? Right clicking does nothing. Can't find a COPY command...
  8. How do I print JUST selected lines from notepad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I print JUST selected lines from notepad?: How do I print JUST selected lines from notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing/04edd19c-a039-44a9-8627-4bfb0915747f"
  9. How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?: step by step help in transferring files on old 7 to new 10 * Moved from insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-files-from-my-windows-7-comp/ec60d22d-aff6-4a65-8d77-3122ae93d80b"
  10. Delete comp from microsoft acct, that was disassembled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Delete comp from microsoft acct, that was disassembled: I did search but wasn't successful, Microsoft acct shows computer that no longer exist, hd was formatted and cpu, memory used to build new computer. The old pc still populates on Microsoft devices, right click doesn't give any options thanks...