Windows 10: How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10? i do not use or play games nor need any game apps suggestions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LovelyKnot81665, Feb 6, 2019.

1. How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10?

How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10?

i do not use or play games nor need any game apps suggestions.

:)

LovelyKnot81665, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cant delete game from games menu

Hi Ansgar,

Let's get this issue sorted. To better assist you in removing a game from the games menu, we would like to know more information about the problem that you are experiencing.

• Do you only experience this issue with this particular game?
    • Did you download this game from Windows Store?
    • Have you tried uninstalling the game on your computer?
    • What other steps have you performed in trying to delete this game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you
    create a new user account
    on your computer and then try to delete the game while on the new account. This will help us identify if the issue is caused by a configuration error related to your current user account.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Robbo123 Win User
    cant uninstall 3dmark06

Should do the job, if you cant uninstall it, just delete everything you can find via windows explorer, and if it refuses to go, use some fileshredding software like what you suggested above!

Robbo123, Feb 6, 2019
  4. How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10?

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10?

1. How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10? - Similar Threads - delete uninstall games

2. How do I fix this and uninstall my game?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix this and uninstall my game?: I installed the sims1 on my pc and made it so it will run without a disk. However now I go to remove it and I cant. It tells me can't due to "a catastrophic error". If I click the details I get this message. What is wrong and how do I fix it?...
  3. How do I uninstall x-box game bar from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall x-box game bar from Windows 10?: I want to uninstall the x-box game bar on a windows 10 machine.This is a VM that will NEVER use the game bar.It is also on a metered internet connection and the game bar is using data.There is no option to get more data and I need every MB of data I can get. ThanksKaren...
  4. How do I delete windows 10 from my ssd?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete windows 10 from my ssd?: Every Guide I’ve seen only tells me how to delete all files on the pc but not actually how to remove windows 10 itself. Is there a way to do this? submitted by /u/goku_but_black [link] [comments]...
  5. how do i uninstall games from a microsoft 10 education computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i uninstall games from a microsoft 10 education computer: i honestly dont know seriously https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-games-from-a-microsoft-10/615f941a-6411-4150-a43e-7404470312c3
  6. How do I delete Sea of Thieves folder from WindowsApps post uninstall of game?

How do I delete Sea of Thieves folder from WindowsApps post uninstall of game?: I have a 54GB+ folder for Sea of Thieves on my C: drive, in a folder called Microsoft.SeaofThieves_2.96.2180.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe This folder is in Program Files\WindowsApps. The game was uninstalled weeks ago. I can't delete it. I can't give myself or Administrators...
  7. I do not uninstall/delete Segurazo from my Windows 10 PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I do not uninstall/delete Segurazo from my Windows 10 PC?: Hello, I discovered the Segurazo folder a few days ago and found out over the Internet that it is a virus or something like that. I tried to uninstall Segurazo from the control panel or just delete the folder but nothing works. In my control panel Segurazo is not even...
  8. How do I get windows 10 from automatically deleting all my content

How do I get windows 10 from automatically deleting all my content: How do I get windows 10 to STOP automatically deleting all of my content? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-10-from-automatically/ac6de552-a00b-489f-a2a6-fb87dc5971b7
  9. How do I delete/uninstall Xbox from my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete/uninstall Xbox from my Windows 10?: I don't want it, nor will I ever, so how to get rid of it? The "uninstall" option is greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-deleteuninstall-xbox-from-my-windows-10/cf99389b-1f79-42eb-8d88-1945e7894187
  10. how do i uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i uninstall a game: how do I uninstall iron blade game from my pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-a-game/b685b9e4-52ec-48ed-a762-6ef0cb111786

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 uninstall all games

2. will windows 1903 delete my games

3. unistall all info from game on windows 10