Windows 10: How do I delete unwanted email addresses from the suggested list?

Discus and support How do I delete unwanted email addresses from the suggested list? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've seen this subject being addressed before but it didn't help me. I'm tired of getting the message below when I think I'm being careful.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LorenaSolis, Mar 20, 2020.

1. How do I delete unwanted email addresses from the suggested list?

Hello,

I've seen this subject being addressed before but it didn't help me.

I'm tired of getting the message below when I think I'm being careful. ugh.

someone please help. I used to easily fix this when I had Outlook Express and I don't know how to fix it now.

Thanks

How do I delete unwanted email addresses from the suggested list? 4eea3764-fab8-4627-8d87-733fa483f1e2?upload=true.jpg

:)

LorenaSolis, Mar 20, 2020

2. How can an incorrect email address be removed from "suggested" list?

When addressing an email, a list of suggested complete-address choices begins to appear as soon as start typing. I had sent an improperly addressed email and now this bad address shows up as a choice on the suggested list w/out any apparent means of deletion.
    Even going back and deleting the original mis-addressed email from the Sent folder did not make it go away. Also tried the "reset suggestions" option under settings>keyboard>advanced but to no avail.

In Outlook, which similarly makes suggestions, one can use the arrow keys to move down to highlight the bad address and kill it with the delete key.

It would be a bad miss if cannot remove improper addresses from suggestions list - these can accumulate fast.

Sola Stella, Mar 20, 2020
  3. How to delete suggested email addresses in Windows 10 app

There are tons of suggested email addresses that show up in a drop down menu when I am starting to type an email address into the "To:" field, when composing a new email, in Windows 10 app. They are not listed on my contacts. How can I delete these so
    that only the ones I use often show up?

JudyJessee, Mar 20, 2020
  4. How do I delete unwanted email addresses from the suggested list?

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before.

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List on my Windows Phone 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 800C)?

加文(Gavin), Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete unwanted email addresses from the suggested list?

1. How do I delete unwanted email addresses from the suggested list? - Similar Threads - delete unwanted email

2. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  3. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  4. How do I delete an autofill email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  5. How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?: They will not delete! I NEVER send email to any of the 6 that are in my email list. I believe they are all .org. Tried sending notes to them...Postmaster tells me I can't & tells me to call them. There's no phone numbers! I've attached a PrtScr. Postmaster also gives a...
  6. How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?

How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?: They will not delete! I NEVER send email to any of the 6 that are in my email list. I believe they are all .org. Tried sending notes to them...Postmaster tells me I can't & tells me to call them. There's no phone numbers! I've attached a PrtScr. Postmaster also gives a...
  7. How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?

How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?: I have Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 and people have either changed their email addresses or I've mistyped several when composing emails. The bad ones are saved with the good ones and I can't always tell which is which Now, I sometimes choose the wrong ones causing...
  8. Version 16005.12624.20368.0 - how do I delete/stop unwanted suggested email addresses from...

Version 16005.12624.20368.0 - how do I delete/stop unwanted suggested email addresses from...: Hi, When I go to enter the email address of the recipient, I keep getting tons of email address suggestions and I have to go through to find the correct ones. I don't know if its saving every single address but when I look in my contacts, there are only a few email...
  9. How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses?: How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses from my "contact" list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-unwanted-unused-email-addresses/83cc8f65-e7a5-406a-83f8-479fe7a478e9
  10. How to delete suggested email addresses in Windows 10 app

How to delete suggested email addresses in Windows 10 app: There are tons of suggested email addresses that show up in a drop down menu when I am starting to type an email address into the "To:" field, when composing a new email, in Windows 10 app. They are not listed on my contacts. How can I delete these so that only the ones I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete email contacts windows mail