Windows 10: How do I delete url entries from this laptop?

Discus and support How do I delete url entries from this laptop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't delete the history of url entries from my task bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LouieThune, Nov 9, 2018.

1. How do I delete url entries from this laptop?

I can't delete the history of url entries from my task bar.

:)

LouieThune, Nov 9, 2018
  2. pumus Win User

Sync error with Outlook - corrupt calendar entry cannot be edited / deleted

Hi,

This way I found the corrupt reoccuring entry:

• synch with outlook ran to error - found a post saying that deleting all calendar entries in phone may help
    • calendar on phone can just delete entries in past - so changed clock to future time and wanted to delete all entries
    • 'system error' or so came when I tried delete all calendar entries
    • start playing with changing phone clock to various future dates and trying to delete calendar
    • deleting was only possible when clock on phone was anytime before the end of reoccurance of wrong calendar entry - when all instances of reoccuring entry were 'in past' for the phone, than deletion crashed with error

Don't know if there was attachment - cannot open it, but I do not think so.

Following your suggestion opened backup file with Noki, but most entries are not backed up - out of 328 identified entires only 30 are appearing in Noki list. Could happen that corrupt entry blocks the proper backup as well.

Thanks a lot.

pumus, Nov 9, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Jerry8A Win User

How do I delete url entries from this laptop?

File History - Deleting Entries

File History

Can I delete current individual Document entries in File History and still have File History work properly for future listings and maintain my old listings?

Another tech forum said:
    "File History keeps a database of all the files backed up. Since you manually deleted data in the File History folder (My Documents), the database and file store would be out of sync."

Do you agree?

Thanks,
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

How do I delete url entries from this laptop?

1. How do I delete url entries from this laptop? - Similar Threads - delete url entries

2. How do I delete files from my Laptop without the deleting from my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete files from my Laptop without the deleting from my PC: I recently bought a laptop for school, and synced my one drive but now all my apps on on my laptops home page. Just wondering how I can remove those apps without losing them on my gaming PC...
  3. How do I delete files from my Laptop without the deleting from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete files from my Laptop without the deleting from my PC: I recently bought a laptop for school, and synced my one drive but now all my apps on on my laptops home page. Just wondering how I can remove those apps without losing them on my gaming PC...
  4. How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?: I am really irate at this onedrive bs. It installed itself with windows, i know its a windows program but then it succeeded in taking everything I had on my desktop and throw it into my onedrive which immediately started giving me error messages cuz the onedrive doesnt have...
  5. How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?: I am really irate at this onedrive bs. It installed itself with windows, i know its a windows program but then it succeeded in taking everything I had on my desktop and throw it into my onedrive which immediately started giving me error messages cuz the onedrive doesnt have...
  6. How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How Do I Delete a Virus Threat Entry That Has No File On the PC Anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Delete a Virus Threat Entry That Has No File On the PC Anymore: I downloaded a program and got infected. I deleted the folder that was downloaded and emptied my recycle bin. How can I delete the threat entry from Windows Defender other than allowing it....
  8. How do I remove this entry from the Desktop's context menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this entry from the Desktop's context menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kololos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz0jza/how_do_i_remove_this_entry_from_the_desktops/
  9. How do I stop Edge from changing url of favorites

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop Edge from changing url of favorites: You're welcome. It's the bane of all users that Developers *think* they know what we need but don't listen to suggestions and instead follow the corporate mandate. Thank God Texaco has a much better business model, and thank you for your years of service in keeping things...
  10. How to delete odd entries in "Get notifications from these senders"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete odd entries in "Get notifications from these senders"?: Hi, Is there any way to remove these entries? They aren't any programs that I use and they seem to be labelled differently with underscores and such. [img] 103511