Windows 10: How do I delete Window's updates?

Discus and support How do I delete Window's updates? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to delete the last few window updates. How do I go about it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbbyMcG, Sep 29, 2020.

1. AbbyMcG Win User

How do I delete Window's updates?

I need to delete the last few window updates. How do I go about it.

:)

AbbyMcG, Sep 29, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 29, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do I delete Window's updates? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink How do I delete Window's updates? ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I delete Window's updates? - Similar Threads - delete Window's updates

2. How do I delete "Windows Update Cleanup"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete "Windows Update Cleanup"?: My C drive is very low on space, and "Windows Update Cleanup" has taken the last 2.80 gigabytes of it, leaving me with only 30 megabytes. I've attempted to delete it through the settings, but once I click "Remove" it stays greyed out for 2 minutes and does nothing. I've tried...
  3. How do I delete "Windows Update Cleanup"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete "Windows Update Cleanup"?: My C drive is very low on space, and "Windows Update Cleanup" has taken the last 2.80 gigabytes of it, leaving me with only 30 megabytes. I've attempted to delete it through the settings, but once I click "Remove" it stays greyed out for 2 minutes and does nothing. I've tried...
  4. How do I delete "Windows Update Cleanup"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How Do I Delete Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Delete Windows Update?: How do I delete windows update for windows 10 and windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-windows-update/36e6d59a-edfe-4840-bc73-06ba36b18480
  6. How Do I Delete Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Delete Windows Update?: How do I delete windows update for windows 10 and windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-windows-update/36e6d59a-edfe-4840-bc73-06ba36b18480
  7. How Do I Delete Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do I delete Window's updates?

How do I delete Window's updates?: I need to delete the last few window updates. How do I go about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-windows-updates/69346bf6-6662-4dcd-ba1c-c386ce6b23e2
  9. How do I delete a half-downloaded Windows Update?

How do I delete a half-downloaded Windows Update?: I'm on Windows 10 1909, and it prompted me to update. I have a 128 GB laptop, which had 4-5 GB of disk space left. Windows Update notified me to update. So after seeing it, I started downloading the update, but halfway through, it tells me I don't have enough space for it....
  10. How do I delete windows 10 update

How do I delete windows 10 update: Hi Guys. Is there anyway I can stop this download [img] thanks in advance 17153