Windows 10: How do I delete windows10?

Discus and support How do I delete windows10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I delete Windows 10 from my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andre&Andre, Jan 18, 2021.

1. How do I delete windows10?

How do I delete Windows 10 from my laptop?

:)

Andre&Andre, Jan 18, 2021
  2. GARoss Win User

Ok to delete $Windows10.~BT folder after install?

Disk cleanup doesn't list $Windows10.~BT folder. I tried just deleting but it would't allow. *Confused

GARoss, Jan 18, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jan 18, 2021
  4. bestellen Win User

How do I delete windows10?

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

How do I delete windows10?

1. How do I delete windows10? - Similar Threads - delete windows10

2. How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.: How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I need more space on drive... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-hibernation-file-in-windows10-i/45801ead-ddb0-4151-979d-32e0392f8632
  3. How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.: How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I need more space on drive... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-hibernation-file-in-windows10-i/45801ead-ddb0-4151-979d-32e0392f8632
  4. How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Windows10] How to delete a desktop shortcut in one profile and keep them in another?

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Windows10] How to delete a desktop shortcut in one profile and keep them in another?: Hi!I created a new profile/account in my PC for work related stuff. It have access to all my previous installed apps wich some i need, but it also came with all the desktop shortcuts from my previous profile/account wich most i don't need. When i tried to delete the shortcuts...
  6. Permanently delete the folders generated by windows10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently delete the folders generated by windows10?: How do you permanently delete the folders generated by windows10 such as 3D Objects, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos? I am sick of Windows10 defaulting to these folders. Basically I want to save files where I want to save them. I don't want an operating system...
  7. Surface, windows10, deleted folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface, windows10, deleted folder: I have windows 10 installed by MSFT from the network. I noticed that KBs are installed and in some cases my system rebooted. On one occasion, after a reboot, one of my folders was gone and I found it in the recycle bin. Has anyone else seen this happen? TIA...
  8. edit or delete tags in windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edit or delete tags in windows10: Hi guys I'm trying to find the master list of tags used in pictures / music etc. I have quite a few misspelt ones that are being offered as suggestions. I need to edit or delete it completely from the master list. I don't want to have to go through every file. This must...
  9. For how long does Windows10 save thumbcache from DELETED folders/pictures ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For how long does Windows10 save thumbcache from DELETED folders/pictures ?: Hi, I was just trying to do a clean routine to my C:\ and i noticed the "Explorer" folder being larger than it should in "AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer" , (~6Gb) went to take a look and there were various thumbcache_*.db files , i opened the largest one with a...
  10. Windows10-New install. Unable to delete/edit certain folders/drives.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows10-New install. Unable to delete/edit certain folders/drives.: Hi Guys Ok Im hoping this is something simple but I am weary of messing around with premissions etc. I have a couple of discovered problems I would appreciate guidance and help for please: I am logged on as administrator and only have the administrator profile in use...