Windows 10: How do I delete Xbox?

Discus and support How do I delete Xbox? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete Xbox app from Windows 10? * Moved from Community Participation Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HelenClark4, Feb 13, 2019.

1. How do I delete Xbox?

How do I delete Xbox app from Windows 10?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

HelenClark4, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Feb 13, 2019
  4. How do I delete Xbox?

How to delete an Xbox friend from contacts list?

Hello,

I am using Lumia 640 DS with W10m.

I launched Xbox app, logged in using my MS account. I added a random suggested friend (lets call him John Smith) just to explore the features of the app. After a while I have deleted that random friend and he no longer shows in the Xbox app.

On the start screen in the Contacts live tile I saw that there is John’s avatar visible, so I launched Contacts – there was another filter added – Default (Xbox). It seems that John Smith was added to my contacts list and he is still there, despite
    that I have deleted him from the Xbox app. I cannot manually delete him (in a way that you can delete any other contact), the option to delete is greyed out.

Does anybody know the way to remove this Xbox contact from my contacts list?

Thank you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PrzemyslawH, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I delete Xbox?

1. How do I delete Xbox? - Similar Threads - delete Xbox

2. Deleted Xbox game bar SYSTEM file Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Xbox game bar SYSTEM file Windows 11: I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now I tried everything, and the app won't even open anymore. I tried resetting the...
  3. Deleted Xbox game bar SYSTEM file Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Xbox game bar SYSTEM file Windows 11: I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now I tried everything, and the app won't even open anymore. I tried resetting the...
  4. How To Delete My Xbox Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Delete My Xbox Account: I will like to delete this Xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-my-xbox-account/1a2c3798-f9f3-4e59-b9dc-d112d6144875
  5. How To Delete My Xbox Account

How To Delete My Xbox Account: I will like to delete this Xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-my-xbox-account/1a2c3798-f9f3-4e59-b9dc-d112d6144875
  6. I can't delete a weird file with a long numeric name in my Xbox Games folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete a weird file with a long numeric name in my Xbox Games folder.: I have administrator privileges. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-weird-file-with-a-long-numeric/9b6e398b-7613-43fa-87d2-e6a0799fdff7
  7. I can't delete a weird file with a long numeric name in my Xbox Games folder.

I can't delete a weird file with a long numeric name in my Xbox Games folder.: I have administrator privileges. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-weird-file-with-a-long-numeric/9b6e398b-7613-43fa-87d2-e6a0799fdff7
  8. How to delete Xbox cloud save PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete Xbox cloud save PC: Hi!I paid for 1 month of PC Game Pass non-Ultimate to try out Forza Horizon 5. The month is about to expire, and I want to delete all my progress in the game from the cloud. How do I do that from Windows 10 PC? I installed from the Xbox app....
  9. How to delete Xbox cloud save PC

How to delete Xbox cloud save PC: Hi!I paid for 1 month of PC Game Pass non-Ultimate to try out Forza Horizon 5. The month is about to expire, and I want to delete all my progress in the game from the cloud. How do I do that from Windows 10 PC? I installed from the Xbox app....
  10. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-on-xbox-got-hacked-so-if-anyone-plays/f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18