Windows 10: How do I determine how much time a child has left, and view a history of when and how much...

Discus and support How do I determine how much time a child has left, and view a history of when and how much... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with one child's account not limiting screen time at all. I have verified the account, updated windows, restarted the machine... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by montybar, Nov 2, 2019.

1. montybar Win User

How do I determine how much time a child has left, and view a history of when and how much...

I'm having a problem with one child's account not limiting screen time at all. I have verified the account, updated windows, restarted the machine several times, none of these things fix it. I'd like to see a listing of when she was granted time and how much so that I can rule out whether she is granting herself more time.

:)

montybar, Nov 2, 2019

2. Child's web activity

Hello Keith,

Thank you for keeping us posted and we appreciate your patience on this issue.

I suggest you to use the below steps to check for the browsing history within the timeframe you wish to see.

• Once you’ve logged in you can view your child’s activity reports by clicking or tapping the link next to their name in the
      Family Summary.
    • Click on "View all" where it appears after "Most popular websites,"
      "Latest blocked pages" or "Latest Searches." This will load the
      "Web Activity" tab and display the requested information.
    • From here, you can filter your results using the drop-down boxes at the top of the window. Select the date range you want to view and click or tap
      "Show Activity."

Hope it helps this time.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 View Update History

There is no "View your update history" option in the Advanced option Window. Things have apparently changed since you posted this. Have another suggestion?

Bernard Corrigan, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

How do I determine how much time a child has left, and view a history of when and how much...

Child activity reporting

Hello,

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I determine how much time a child has left, and view a history of when and how much... - Similar Threads - determine much child

2. Can you guys make it so kids can view how much time they have left?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you guys make it so kids can view how much time they have left?: i want to be able to see how much time i have left and i dont think there is a option for that, can you guys change that please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-guys-make-it-so-kids-can-view-how-much/d22c13be-824d-446d-abda-a9e442b585c3
  3. how do I determine how much ink is left in my printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I determine how much ink is left in my printer?: how do I determine how much ink is left in my printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-determine-how-much-ink-is-left-in-my/13599625-fb28-4fe9-ac9e-c9036ac0f72c
  4. How do I see how much storage is left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I see how much storage is left: Hello, I just started my laptop after an update. When I open the explorer, the left bar is gone. I can't see how much storage is left. Is that intentional? Is there another way to see how much is left? submitted by /u/JoJa1312 [link] [comments]...
  5. Logged in as a parent, want to see how much time my child has left

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logged in as a parent, want to see how much time my child has left: First - I've seen many people with the same question, and from what I've seen of the responses, the experts never actually answer this question. I want to know the exact steps to view at any time, through my parent account, how much time my child currently has left of...
  6. How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold?: I saw some games I wanted were on sale with Xbox Live gold, and I would like to know how much time is left on the sale. For example I would like to know how long will the sale last for Forza Horizon 4....
  7. How much time valid windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How much time valid windows: Hello in my PC Windows 10 pro is not activated. I'm thinking to buy Key from Amazon. In Amazon key price around 15 USD. It's Real key get from them?? And How much time up to valide this key activated windows? My meaning is 1 year or 5 year? please assist me....
  8. how do i know how much screen time is used or left in micorsoft family

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i know how much screen time is used or left in micorsoft family: how do i know how much screen time is used or left in micorsoft family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-how-much-screen-time-is-used-or-left/77a0f539-570f-4c9c-a7ec-cd9e73b46ea7
  9. How much gold do I have left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much gold do I have left?: how much gold do i have left? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-gold-do-i-have-left/9c39d078-fffc-4879-a159-183cceb1d074
  10. Memory How Much?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory How Much?: What is the common amount needed with today's systems? What is the point where your wasting money? I'm talking about Windows10 64 bit. See a lot of systems here are 16 Gig, but a few are 32 Gig. 39183