Windows 10: How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store

Discus and support How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am new to apps and non technical. I want to develop an app for my website https://jayssyntheticgrass.com.au so that customers can order services and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jay's Synthetic Grass, Jun 21, 2022.

1. How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store

I am new to apps and non technical. I want to develop an app for my website https://jayssyntheticgrass.com.au so that customers can order services and maintenance directly from the app.What is the best way to go about this? Where can I find a developer, how much will it cost roughly and how do I do it will be accepted in the store?

:)

Jay's Synthetic Grass, Jun 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store grows with the developer community

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsdev...per-community/

Brink, Jun 21, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 21, 2022
  4. How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store

1. How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Develop app Microsoft

2. how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?: I does not appear the option to "any app" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-an-app-that-is-not-in-microsoft/927b0e76-67d9-4f08-80a8-fb33435fd48c
  3. how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?: I does not appear the option to "any app" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-an-app-that-is-not-in-microsoft/927b0e76-67d9-4f08-80a8-fb33435fd48c
  4. How do I install an app that is not on microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install an app that is not on microsoft store?: I am trying to download a app/software for school. Teacher linked app/software for us to download, which it downloads as a file. After downloading, when I go to open the file, it shows the app is not Microsoft approved....
  5. How do I install an app that is not on microsoft store?

How do I install an app that is not on microsoft store?: I am trying to download a app/software for school. Teacher linked app/software for us to download, which it downloads as a file. After downloading, when I go to open the file, it shows the app is not Microsoft approved....
  6. How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store

How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store: I am new to apps and non technical. I want to develop an app for my website https://jayssyntheticgrass.com.au so that customers can order services and maintenance directly from the app.What is the best way to go about this? Where can I find a developer, how much will it cost...
  7. how to get apps on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to get apps on microsoft store: sir, When i want to download anything on microsoft store, it says "this app is not compatible with this device". What should i do to download? Please reply as soon as possible. A Windows 10 user....
  8. How do I get GUID of apps installed from Microsoft Store?

How do I get GUID of apps installed from Microsoft Store?: I have installed Ubuntu app from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 1903. For some reasons I want to know its GUID. How can I get that, may be using some command on CMD or Powershell?...
  9. On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey: Dear Microsoft Community, I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and I cannot change the computer from Sideload apps. I don't believe I have the Developers Mode pack. Will having the PC in...
  10. Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies: The Microsoft Store team has updated the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Microsoft Store Policies as of February 14th. The new version (8.2) of the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement is available here. This update is particularly relevant to developers...