Windows 10: How do I disable Administrator notifications?

Discus and support How do I disable Administrator notifications? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gettheclicker, May 6, 2021.

1. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications?

:)

gettheclicker, May 6, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 6, 2021
  3. How to disable notification and sound for apps in Windows 10

Hello Simon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you want to disable only Outlook notification?

• When do you get this notification?

• Do you want to disable other app notifications as well?

You will receive notification along with the sound if you have enabled settings accordingly for the application to notify you.

If you want to disable Outlook notification on Mail app, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mail and select the top most search result.

• Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of the app and select
      Notifications from the popped window on the right side.

• Check/uncheck the appropriate options from the Notifications window.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

If you want to disable other notifications on your PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select System and click on
      Notifications & actions
      from the left side panel of the screen.

• Enable/disable the apps notification from the window accordingly and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 6, 2021
  4. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

How to disable everything related to Windows push notifications? (SMDH)

Hi,

You can disable the Windows and other apps notifications by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + I and click System.
    • Go to Notifications & actions.
    • From there, you'll see the list of options on whether to enable or disable the notifications.
    • Toggle all the options to Off if you don't want any notifications.

Also, you may disable by following the steps provided in this
    article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, May 6, 2021
Thema:

How do I disable Administrator notifications?

1. How do I disable Administrator notifications? - Similar Threads - disable Administrator notifications

2. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disabled the caps locks notification?: I have been using computers for about 15 years now and have needed a notification to pop up on my screen to inform me that the caps lock has been turned on or off. After all, they do have a light on your keyboard for that and I already know when it's active because I pushed...
  3. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disabled the caps locks notification?: I have been using computers for about 15 years now and have needed a notification to pop up on my screen to inform me that the caps lock has been turned on or off. After all, they do have a light on your keyboard for that and I already know when it's active because I pushed...
  4. HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION: I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the...
  5. HOW DO I TO DISABLE AUDIO SERVICE NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I TO DISABLE AUDIO SERVICE NOTIFICATION: I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the...
  6. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  7. How do I disable/enable Notification Center?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable/enable Notification Center?: I want to know how to do it without Registry and Group Policies submitted by /u/UltraSimply [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo6by9/how_do_i_disableenable_notification_center/
  8. How do I disable IT administrator?

How do I disable IT administrator?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sppiddey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb7xmi/how_do_i_disable_it_administrator/
  9. How do I disable chrome notifications?

How do I disable chrome notifications?: My school laptop prevents me from entering chrome settings and I can use Windows settings, but searching for different settings doesn’t work. How can I stop chrome from sending notifications in the bottom right? submitted by /u/_chairsama [link] [comments]...
  10. how do i disable administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable administrator: cannot disable administrator settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-administrator/c8abe4e4-cbf1-4e3d-b0dc-a6eba3c21326