Windows 10: how do i disable administrator

Discus and support how do i disable administrator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cannot disable administrator settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by paramus117, Mar 22, 2019.

1. how do i disable administrator

cannot disable administrator settings

:)

paramus117, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Mar 22, 2019
  3. i disable my administrator account

Here is the correct way to do such things:

• Create a spare admin account, same as you ask the locksmith to cut a spare house key.
    • Test the spare account, same as you would test the spare house key.
    • Promote your account to admin level.
    • Test your account.
    • Disable the Administrator account.
    By taking Step 5 as the first step, you painted yourself into a corner. You must now ask a friend to create a bootable Windows Repair flash disk, using the command RecoveryDrive.exe. Use it to boot your machine into Windows Repair Mode, then use System Restore
    to set Windows back to a point then the Administrator account was active.

Frederik Long, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

how do i disable administrator

"Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

how do i disable administrator

1. how do i disable administrator - Similar Threads - disable administrator

2. The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. How to enable the command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. How to enable the command...: When I go to the Command Prompt, it says "The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator." How to enable it on a school computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-command-prompt-has-been-disabled-by-your/e14730f2-891e-4fe3-8ef7-2973bd7afab8
  3. can't login it says administrator disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't login it says administrator disabled: disabled administrator don't know password just bought the pc i have a usb and extra pc if there's a way i can do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-it-says-administrator-disabled/db94d3cf-fe8d-43fc-bba3-d089ca5c5747
  4. Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...: So, apparently out of nowhere, Windows decided not to allow me to change my defender anti virus settings.When I got a popup saying that a dangerous file was found, as usual I knew the file was safe, I clicked the pop up so I could override the file deletion, to my surprise I...
  5. Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...: So, apparently out of nowhere, Windows decided not to allow me to change my defender anti virus settings.When I got a popup saying that a dangerous file was found, as usual I knew the file was safe, I clicked the pop up so I could override the file deletion, to my surprise I...
  6. how can i disable the IT administrator from my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i disable the IT administrator from my pc?: I recently bought this pc on the marketplace for 600$ and I can run it as administrator etc.I have been trying to disable Virus defender for an install that the defender won't allow. i need help disabling it for me, I've tried all the things I can do from cmd to PowerShell,...
  7. how can i disable the IT administrator from my pc?

how can i disable the IT administrator from my pc?: I recently bought this pc on the marketplace for 600$ and I can run it as administrator etc.I have been trying to disable Virus defender for an install that the defender won't allow. i need help disabling it for me, I've tried all the things I can do from cmd to PowerShell,...
  8. I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...: After pushing the shared computer , then the fingerprint for the computer show fingerprint disable by administrator. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-issue-with-fingerprint-are-disable-by/a08a1ffc-88c3-4b5f-adb2-a2cbfb983732
  9. I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...

I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...: After pushing the shared computer , then the fingerprint for the computer show fingerprint disable by administrator. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-issue-with-fingerprint-are-disable-by/a08a1ffc-88c3-4b5f-adb2-a2cbfb983732
  10. I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one or more of the settings on this page has been disable by administrator