Windows 10: How do i disable anti malware service executeable?

Discus and support How do i disable anti malware service executeable? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In have premium malwarebytes i don't need this, and it destroys my pc because i still have a hard drive and 8gb of ram for some reason. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eraosudt4, Jan 15, 2020.

1. How do i disable anti malware service executeable?

In have premium malwarebytes i don't need this, and it destroys my pc because i still have a hard drive and 8gb of ram for some reason.

I've tried disabling it in task scheduler but the options are grayed out like i don't have perms, even after launching it in admin mode.

submitted by /u/eraosudt4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eraosudt4, Jan 15, 2020

2. anti malware service executable

I did a complete scan on the PC through Windows defender (win 10) and I saw anti malware service executable in the task manager. It's the first time I do a complete scan. Question: Was this in the task
    manager before or I didnt notice it?. I read that it is wasting a lot of cpu usage. If I close it, my pc will be vulnerable to malwares?. Thanks in advance!

StamatisKapetanakis, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User

How do i disable anti malware service executeable?

anti malware service executable

Windows Defender should always be running in the background, should always start up and run each time the computer is turned on or awakened from sleep mode and it should be running in task manager any time the computer is on.

I haven't run a full scan in several months...Windows Defender automatically runs a weekly quick scan which searches the most likely locations for malware.

Some users (myself included) run an occasional scan (every month or so) with an independent scanner such as the ones listed in List
    of Malware Removal Tools

I ran the Emsisoft Emergency Kit last month to see if Windows Defender had missed anything. There was no malware detected.

Regards...

Le Boule, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

How do i disable anti malware service executeable?

1. How do i disable anti malware service executeable? - Similar Threads - disable anti malware

2. Anti-Malware service executable CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anti-Malware service executable CPU usage: Good day,this question is not about high CPU usage but CPU usage in general. I don't benchmark that often, only to test performance after updates every now and then. A few days ago I noticed that my benchmark score in CPUZ was much lower than it was before. Uninstalled some...
  3. Anti-Malware service executable CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anti-Malware service executable CPU usage: Good day,this question is not about high CPU usage but CPU usage on general. I don't benchmark that often, only to test performance after updates every now and then. A few days ago I noticed that my benchmark score in CPUZ was much lower than it was before. Uninstalled some...
  4. Locked anti malware service executable by TrustedInstaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked anti malware service executable by TrustedInstaller: Hi.the anti malware service executable makes my computer very slow. I have tried to follow every step in the following guide https://windowsreport.com/kill-antimalware-service-executable-windows-10/ to stop it but it doesnt work.my last resort was to try to manually delete...
  5. anti-malware service executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    anti-malware service executable: Please help me try and disable this program, I have tried disabling it via cmd and all the processes on youtube.PLEASE HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-malware-service-executable/897530f5-f6c0-4155-8403-436481805d57
  6. Anti Malware Service Executable issu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anti Malware Service Executable issu: Hello guys. The Anti Malware Service Executable process consumes too much ram memory, I already tried all the solutions and still have that problem. Does anyone know what I should do to avoid it? submitted by /u/MauScratch [link] [comments]...
  7. ANTI MALWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ANTI MALWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE.: Hello, It's me Ayan. Actually I'm experiencing high memory and disk usage on my dell Inspiron 5559.It's because of the 'Anti Malware Service Executable'. I've tried everything, Task scheduler, Excluding the process, but still it uses more than 600MB every time. I know people...
  8. Anti Malware Service Executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti Malware Service Executable: It's Always Consuming High CPU usage some times when i start-up my computer, unnecessary its start, How can i Stop this ? If i stop this is it Safe?[ATTACH]...
  9. How do I just get rid of “anti malware service executable”?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I just get rid of “anti malware service executable”?: I’ve turned it off in task scheduler but it doesn’t work, it’s eating my resources. submitted by /u/ProlapsedDickInAss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eovkkf/how_do_i_just_get_rid_of_anti_malware_service/
  10. anti malware service executable not releasing memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    anti malware service executable not releasing memory: Hi the above seems to be running constantly and uses more and more memory until the system crashes which normally takes a couple of days, a reboot only restarts this issue doesn't get rid of it. I've tried a number of suggestions from support but nothing seems to help. As on...